Even though I successfully avoided buying Girl Scout cookies this year, my friends are too nice. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Girl Scout cookies. My favorites are Thin Mints, Tagalongs, and Samoas. I have a box of each on my desk. 

I love to treat myself to one or two of each kind of cookie after a long day of studying. I like to mix it up, slowly going through several boxes at once. 

My dilemma now is that I don't want to open a box, then feel rushed to eat it before the cookies start to go stale. I want to savor my cookies, but not be stuck with stale ones.

Don't fear. Whether your cookies are stale or you're just looking to spice things up, there's a recipe for every one of your favorite Girl Scout cookies.

Thin Mints

cream, chocolate, whipped cream, cake
Ruby Siegel

It's common knowledge that Thin Mints are better frozen and this Thin Mint milkshake recipe just reinforces that idea. Don't skimp on building the Thin Mint-encrusted rim for the Insta. With this recipe, you don't need to wait in a super long line for an aesthetically-pleasing cold treat.

Samoas

chocolate, cake
Jordan Gottlieb

These slutty brownies replace the middle Oreo layer with Samoas. The resulting flavor combo of brownie, chocolate chip cookie, gooey caramel, and coconut is even better than the original

#SpoonTip: Top a warm slice with a scoop of ice cream for the best eating experience. 

Tagalongs

sweet, candy, chocolate
Haley Greco

Put a twist on the classic childhood PB&J and you'll never go back. Tagalongs serve as the perfect graham cracker and chocolate substitute in these PB&J s'mores

Since you've already got the campfire going, the sky is the limit with s'mores flavor combinations. Get a group of friends together, bring the Girl Scout cookies, marshmallows, and all the toppings you can think of. It's a party. 

Trefoils

Shortbread Trefoil Girl Scout cookies provide the perfect base to serve as a vehicle for big flavor in this coconut cream pie recipe. The texture of the Trefoils contrasts with the creamy filling to create a balanced, light dessert perfect for any spring or summer celebration. 

Do-Si-Dos

I love the flavors of banana pudding, but often when I dig into it, I find the vanilla wafers have lost their crunch. In this recipe, the light peanut butter flavor and reliably crunchy cookie lend a rich flavor to classic banana pudding. It's a similar concept to the last recipe, but with entirely different flavors. 

S'Mores

chocolate, cake, brownie, cream, sweet, pudding, pastry, fudge, candy
Alison Mally

Technically, any Girl Scout cookie will work with this delicious fudge recipe, but s'more fudge is my all-time favorite flavor. Naturally, the new s'more Girl Scout cookies add the perfect amount of crunch and campfire flavor to this easy recipe.

This recipe is just the thing to whip up when you're craving s'mores, but the weather isn't allowing for a campfire. It also serves as an easy and delicious gift for any occasion

Lemonades

bread, bread pudding, pudding
Stephanie Marchuk

Bread pudding is one of those Southern comfort foods that will never go out of style because of its versatility

I would never think to put Lemonades in bread pudding, but now I'll never go without. The bright flavors of raspberry and lemonade go really well together to lighten up this traditionally heavy dessert. 

Savannah Smiles

cereal, wheat, sweet, oatmeal, porridge, corn
Hannah Giardina

These sugary, buttery Savannah Smiles are perfect for making streusel crust for just about anything. Try it out on top of a lemon blueberry buckle using this recipe

#SpoonTip: Serve it fresh out of the oven with a scoop of lemon cake Halo Top for a perfectly healthy, yet satisfying dessert. 

Thanks-a-Lot

This cookie may be limited edition, but tiramisu is a classic dessert that's here to stay. I am a huge supporter of the coffee and chocolate flavor combination that many tiramisu recipes showcase. Try out this recipe for shortbread fudge tiramisu while you still can. 

Trios

To keep up with pop culture trends and expand their audience horizon, the Girl Scouts released gluten-free cookies for the first time this year. Even if you're not gluten-free, you won't miss it when you're chowing down on oats, peanut butter, and chocolate in this cookie.

If you want to spruce up these new cookies even more, you can make gluten-free cookie bars using Trios with this recipe

Toffee-Tastic

Another in the Girl Scout's lineup of gluten-free cookies, these cookies are the perfect addition to nut bark. This recipe for cookie toffee nut bark combines sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy in a snackable treat that will keep you coming back for more. 

Now you've got the recipes. All you have to do is get in the kitchen before all the Girl Scout cookies are gone. 

May the odds be ever in your favor.