If you and your friends are looking to slug a few cocktails back at brunch while still keeping your belly well-lined, then a Bloody Mary paired with a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel is what you’re lookin’ for.
Bloody marys might be made with vodka (that drink you love to hate and hate to love), but the other savory ingredients will mask its alcohol flavor and give you the proper hair of the dog treatment. The result? you’re ready to get right back on that horse and start partying again. You can make the bloody mary as spicy as you want and your mom can rest easy because it has vegetables in it. Read: it’s healthy.
Let’s get boozy.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
6-oz. tomato juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper
1 strip bacon
1 stalk celery
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel:
2 strips bacon
1 slice cheese
Bloody Mary Directions:
1. Add 6-oz. of tomato juice on ice.
2. Add 1.5 to 3-oz. (or however boozy you’re trying to get) of vodka.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce to that business.
4. Sprinkle in hot sauce (add to your liking)
5. Stir or shake all ingredients.
6. Add bacon.
7. Add a carrot stick.
8. Add a celery stick.
8. Drink up.
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel Directions:
1. Toast a bagel in the toaster.
2. Cook the strips of bacon to your liking.
3. Crack open 2 eggs onto a pan and cook them to your liking (sunny side up if you want some nice yolk porn).
4. Melt the pieces of cheese and then combine all the ingredients on top of the toasted bagel.
5. Take a bite out of your delicious creation.
Check out more boozy fun timez: