We are all aware that Valentine’s Day recently came and went. Whether you spent the day with someone you care about or had a seductive date with a pint of Ben & Jerry’s, there is one thing this holiday leftover that just about anybody could confess their love to: candy.

It doesn’t matter if you got it as a gift or went a little crazy with the after Valentine’s Day sales, the point is that you now have way too much chocolate for your own good and don’t know what to do with it.

Here are four fun ways to get creative with your leftover candy.

Candy

Photography by Everett Putnam-Mackey

Candy Bar Stuffed Cookies

Gather any and all of the leftover candy bars you have lying around. Twix. Snickers. Reese’s. Butterfinger. Get adventurous–but if you need some inspiration, check these out. Bake your candy of choice into a batch of cookie dough. You may forget which candy is inside of which cookies but that just adds to the fun. Dive in and enjoy the foolproof combination of chocolate on chocolate on chocolate.

Valentine Chocolate Bark

As fun as Sweethearts are to look at, they aren’t nearly as much fun to eat. In this recipe, the hearts look pretty on top of the layers of Rice Krispies and chocolate, and also add a nice crunch factor. The sweethearts can also be substituted for other candies you have on hand like Smarties, M&Ms, or Sweet Tarts.

Candy

Photography by Everett Putnam-Mackey

Cinnamon Applesauce

On a slightly healthier note, here’s a recipe that spices things up a bit. For whatever reason, candies like Red Hots and Hot Tamales are particularly popular during Valentine’s Day. If you melt them into a batch of applesauce, they add a nice kick to a classic dish.

Candy

Photography by Everett Putnam-Mackey

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

A great way to use chocolate is to melt it down. Dark, milk, or white are all more than acceptable and can be melted using the same technique. Even though strawberries are a tried and true pair with chocolate, you don’t have to stop there. Try coating bananas, blueberries, raspberries, marshmallows, or whatever else your heart desires.

If all of the Valentine’s Day candy still didn’t satisfy your sweet tooth, here are some other articles sure to give you a sugar rush.