Nutella is one beloved ingredient I am always looking for excuses to incorporate in whatever I’m eating, but I don’t always want or have time for a super involved recipe to get my fixing of it. Fortunately, I can use sandwich-size English muffins as a foundation for a delicious, fast, and easy Nutella pizza creation. It only involves three steps (and one of them is just eating).

Taking a couple steps back, I originally came across the notion of a normal size Nutella pizza at Pasta Beach Restaurant’s Newport, RI location. However, since I do not live in Rhode Island, I could not get ahold of this masterpiece. Thus, I had to use some of my creative juices to figure out how I could make my own version of it. 

Easy 2-Ingredient Mini Nutella Pizza

• Nutella
  • Thomas' Sandwich-Size English Muffins
  • Optional: 2 Strawberries chopped into small pieces
chocolate cookie, goody, brownie, pastry, cream, candy, cake, sweet, chocolate
Kristin Soltis

1. Turn your oven on the Broiling setting (if asked Hi or Lo, choose High). Slice your English muffin in half and place it on a baking sheet. Place the sheet in the oven and let it toast for a few minutes. Be sure to watch it, it will only take a few minutes.

Kristin Soltis

2. Once your English muffin is toasted, take them out of the oven, and slather them with Nutella.

bread
    Kristin Soltis

*If you want, you can add toppings, such as fresh fruit or whatever else your taste buds desire, for an even tastier Nutella pizza creation. And voila, you have your mini Nutella pizzas.

chocolate
    Kristin Soltis