Just because you're not digging around in the yard for plastic candy-filled eggs doesn't mean that Easter has to be boring. Maybe it's been a long time since you've had a Cadbury Creme Egg, or maybe it's just been a long time since you've enjoyed one. Either way, this Cadbury Creme Cocktail is sure to turn your Easter Sunday up a notch. 

#SpoonTip: If you're not a big Cadbury Creme Egg fan, try out the Reese's Peanut Butter Creme Eggs

beer
Jordan Gottlieb

Cadbury Creme Egg Cocktail

• Cook Time:0

• 2 Cadbury Creme Eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1.5 cups ice
  • 2 shots chocolate liqueur
  • 1 shot orange liqueur
  • Optional: 2 Bunny Peeps
beer, ice
Emily Baxter

Cut open each Cadbury Creme Egg along the seam. Scoop out the fondant inside and add it to the blender. This is the trickiest step, and you may let some rather unholy words slip while trying to get the fondant unstuck from the spoon (or your fingers). Set the chocolate egg shells aside for later use.

shellfish, oyster, seafood, fish, clam, mussel
    Emily Baxter

Add both shots of chocolate liqueur. Any brand will do. I used the cheapest brand available because I'm a broke college student.

coffee, espresso
    Emily Baxter

Add in your shot of orange liqueur.

coffee, tea, espresso, alcohol, liquor, ice, wine, cocktail
    Emily Baxter

Add in the ice. It will look a lot like a very flat Coca-Cola at this point.

chocolate, cake, coffee, milk, cream
    Emily Baxter

Pour in your milk.

coffee, milk, chocolate, cream, ice
    Emily Baxter

Blend until all the ingredients are incorporated and the cocktail is a milkshake-like consistency. You may need to use your handy-dandy spatula to unstick the egg insides from the bottom of your blender.

coffee, milk
    Emily Baxter

Pour into a glass, and use your lemon zester to grate some chocolate egg shell on top as a garnish. Optional: Split the bottom of a bunny peep and slide onto the rim of the glass. Enjoy!

milk, coffee, chocolate, cream, cappuccino, espresso, ice, mocha, hot chocolate, milkshake
    Emily Baxter