Y'all know Dylan Sprouse best for his role on the kids' TV show "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody." He played Zack Martin, an immature (but lovable), girl-obsessed tween who enjoyed pranks and messing with his twin brother, Cody Martin. However, as he grew up, he lived a seemingly normal life as a student at NYU, until now. At just 22-years-old, he's starting a meadery in Brooklyn called All-Wise. In fact, he's the youngest "Master Brewer" in the United States. Here's what you need to know about Dylan Sprouse's mead.

First, WTF is Mead? 

So like, what in the name of Sam Hill even is mead? Mead is often referred to as "honey wine" because it is so sweet. It is fermented with honey and water and sometimes mixed with fruit. Another alias is "The Drink of the Gods." I've never had it, but I guess it's just that good if the Gods have deemed it drink-worthy. Its alcohol content usually ranges from about eight to 20 percent. So yes, you will get turnt, depending on the quantity you drink.

At All Wise (which is said to open this fall), the mead will be brewed in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and available for purchase in store. They'll also have a bar that serves the drink from other brewers from around the US. 

They Drink It in "Game of Thrones"

If you watch "Game of Thrones" and think you've never heard of mead, you're lying to yourself. On GoT, characters have been shown drinking mead with some regularity. Virtually everyone on GoT loves it (especially Tyrion). It's a wonder as to why they call it "The Drink of The Gods" — the common folk, the royals, the Old Gods and the New enjoy a nice glass of mead every once in a while. 

Needless to say, it's not confirmed whether Sprouse is making mead because he's a GoT fan or just a Brooklyn hipster, but the fact that one of my favorite actors from my childhood is now crossing ties with my favorite adulthood show is pretty cool. It really is a sweet life.