Whether you’re just there as a friend of a friend or hoping to become buddies with your partner from chem lab, we’ve all been to that one party where you’re not comfortable enough to go for that second dip of salsa or cheesy dip. And even after you push your way through the crowd to get to the snack table, you’re left with half of a plain, bitten tortilla chip and no intention of making any germaphobe enemies.

Instead of finishing that dry bite and wishing you had spent the night in (*cough* Netflix *cough*), discover the magic of the microwave (#collegelife) and keep dipping into this easy spinach and artichoke dip before anyone else can grab a chip. Coming in at only $0.49 per serving, this chip dip combo won’t break the bank or your party budget. So go on, Spooners, host a dorm room party. Just make sure to get these affordable ingredients from your nearest ALDI to save some serious dough.

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

• Prep Time:10 minutes
  • Cook Time:5 minutes
  • Total Time:15 minutes
  • Servings:2-4

• 1 cup Little Salad Bar Flat Leaf Spinach, chopped
  • 1/4 cup Tuscan Garden Artichokes, chopped
  • 1/2 cup Burman's Mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoon Priano Shredded Parmesan Cheese
  • 1 pinch salt

Put your chopped (or delicately hand-ripped) spinach leaves in a microwave safe bowl and season with salt. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute.

Note: Make sure to drain any excess water after heating.

Chop up your artichoke hearts, add them to the spinach, and stir. Heat this up for another minute.

Add the mayo and parmesan cheese, stir, and microwave at 1 minute intervals. You’ll know your dip is ready when everything is melted and oozing cheesy goodness.

Find your favorite bag of chips and fight off your fellow double dippers for a taste of this heavenly creation.