If you are a breakfast lover, but not a morning person (like myself), this recipe is easy enough to make even in your groggy state. This super easy all-in-one breakfast is my own take on this recipe from Delish. I swapped out some ingredients (like using onions instead of chives) for ingredients I like better, while keeping my two favorites, eggs and bacon.

It's super easy, and can be modified in many different ways for whoever is making it. Any breakfast food, from sausage to hash browns, would make perfect fillings for this recipe. 

Breakfast In A Blanket

• 8 eggs
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • 1/2 cup onion
  • 1 tube crescent rolls
  • 4 slices cooked bacon halved
bread, meat, crescent roll, pastry, dough
Emma Olsen

Preheat your oven to 375ºF. In a bowl, whisk eggs and add salt and pepper to your liking. Melt the butter in a skillet, add in the eggs and onions, and scramble. In another skillet, begin cooking the bacon.

flour, sweet, milk, cream, dairy product, egg
    Emma Olsen

Flour your work surface. Spread the crescent rolls out and separate. Fill the rolls with the cooked bacon and scrambled eggs (or whatever breakfast food filling you choose!).

cheese, bacon, dough, pizza
    Emma Olsen

Roll the crescent rolls up and transfer them onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. If you want your rolls to be extra golden brown like I did, make an easy egg wash out of one beaten egg and milk. Spread the egg wash lightly over the rolls before putting in the oven.

sweet, butter, pastry, dough
    Emma Olsen

Bake rolls until golden, about 12 to 15 minutes.

cake
    Emma Olsen

Serve immediately and enjoy!

sauce
    Emma Olsen