It’s that time of the year again. Snow is falling, homes are decked out in glimmering lights, red cups are in everyone's hands, and my fridge is filled with Christmas cookies.

There is no better time to get your baking game on than the Holiday season, especially since cookies make the best gifts for all the holiday parties you’ll be going to. And if you’re like me and are planning on chilling at home while watching Netflix by a sizzling fire, you’re going to want some tasty cookies to treat yourself to.

Here are some of my favourite holiday cookie recipes that are just as beautiful to look at as they are to eat. Consider this my gift to you this holiday season. Cheers!

Peppermint White Chocolate Cookies 

These cookies are super chewy and filled with crushed candy canes and white chocolate chips. You really can't go wrong. 

Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies 

My favourite Christmas beverage is Peppermint Hot Chocolate so I knew I had to try it in cookie form. This recipe did not disappoint.

Funfetti Shortbread Bites

These cookies may be small but they are packed with delicious, buttery flavour. You're wont be able to keep your hands off of them.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Stacks 

These easy cookies will definitely satisfy your craving for salty and sweet. Plus they are no bake, giving you more time to devour them. 

Peppermint Pecan Snowballs

These balls of joy make for the most delicious snowball fights. 

Eggnog Cookies 

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Eggnog, I am a major fan of these decadent cookies. 

Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies 

Though Red Velvet is an all year round thing, I personally think these cookies scream Christmas time. 

Classic Peanut Butter Blossoms 

You can't go wrong with this classic recipe. These festive Peanut Butter Blossoms will never let you down.

White Chocolate Ting-a-Lings 

Not sure if these count as cookies but they are too tasty to not include. Only three ingredients necessary!

Nutella Stuffed Gingersnap Cookies 

Nutella brings the classic gingersnap to a whole new level of deliciousness in this recipe.

Serve all of these with a glass of cold milk and you'll be feeling oh-so-jolly! Craving more festive cookie recipes? Check out these recipes that would be great for a holiday cookie swap and these awesome gluten-free/vegan sugar cookies.