There’s no denying it; when it’s freezing outside, nothing is better than a cup of hot cocoa. Make these super easy hot chocolate spoons and you’ll never have to go without hot chocolate again.
These spoons are great as gifts or you can just keep them all to yourself. For extra chocolately hot chocolate use two spoons (or three). Bonus: these spoons make making hot chocolate so much more fun.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 25 spoons
25 plastic or metal spoons
12-oz. semi-sweet chocolate
5 tablespoons white chocolate
Sprinkles (as many as your heart desires)
1 cup milk
1. Melt semi-sweet chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
2. Dollop about 1 tablespoon of chocolate onto each spoon.
3. Refrigerate spoons for 5 minutes
4. Melt white chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Be careful, white chocolate burns easily in the microwave if you don’t watch it. Next, Drizzle white chocolate onto each spoon.
6. Sprinkle toppings onto spoons.
7. Warm 1 cup of milk and stir with the chocolate spoon.
8. Top with whipped cream and extra sprinkles.
More hot chocolate lovin’: