You’re probably thinking right now, “Why would I ever make a brain Jello mold?” So I've come prepared with some perfect scenarios for enjoying this unique treat: 

-When you’re preparing to audition for a role in a new zombie teen drama, and you really want to get in character.

-When you want to make your Snapchat followers confused as to why you are enjoying a brain for dinner.

-When you’re desperately trying to cram for an exam, and you’ll try anything to make yourself smarter.

If you don't plan on doing these things any time soon, and you just want some good Jello, here's what you can do to adapt the recipe: eliminate the food coloring, substitute the evaporated milk for water, and pour the mixture into a large container instead of a brain mold.

You can use any of your favorite teas, but herbals work best in creating a nice strong flavor base. A chai would be nice for a warm, cinnamon-y Jello, while a fruity tea will be more reminiscent of your typical Jello flavors.

Making and eating this brain Jello mold may not be on the top of your priority list, but enjoying some awesome TV should be. Tune into Superhuman on Fox, June 12th, 9/8 c  to watch some truly amazing brain power.

Brain Jello Mold

• Cook Time:0

• 1 cup water
  • 4 oz unflavored gelatin
  • 6 teaspoons herbal tea
  • 2 cups boiling water
  • 2 cup honey
  • 1 cup evaporated milk
  • Red blue and green food coloring
chocolate, sweet, cake, cream, milk, candy
Leah Valenti

Empty the gelatin into a bowl. Mix with 1 cup water.

Boil 2 cups water and brew your herbal tea.

Add the honey and evaporated milk to the tea.

Add the food coloring, starting with 4 drops of each color and adjusting until you get your favorite shade of brain. If you’re going for the same effect as in the video, I did 15 drops of each color.

Place brain mold in a bowl that will keep it steady. Pour mixture into your mold and refrigerate overnight.

Place a plate on top of the brain and flip it over. If you’re having trouble getting it to slide out, you can run the brain mold under hot water to loosen it up.

Send a Snapchat of you eating brains!