As the cold weather sets in, we need drink to transition into winter. This easy-to-make hot apple pie cocktail is just what you'll want to cuddle up to once the temperature drops. Luckily, this cocktail only has five simple ingredients, one of them being hard cider. Your friends and family will thank you for bringing this cocktail into their lives. This is a perfect drink for the holiday season. Simply pour the cocktail into individual cups, or one large punch bowl and you're ready to go.

Hot Apple Pie Cocktail

• 2 cups hard cider
  • 4 ounces peach schnapps
  • 1 cup apple cider
  • 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
  • 4 cinnamon sticks
milk, cream, sweet, egg, dairy product, pudding
Isabella Ryan

Measure 2 cups of any brand of hard cider and pour into large saucepan.

tea, coffee
    Isabella Ryan

Measure 4 ounces of peach schnapps and pour into large saucepan with hard cider.

coffee, chocolate, beer
    Isabella Ryan

Measure 1 cup apple cider and pour into large saucepan with other ingredients.

tea, coffee, beer
    Isabella Ryan

Heat ingredients in large saucepan over stove until desired heat is reached. Then add 2 cinnamon sticks.

beer, tea, wine
    Isabela Ryan

Pour ingredients into individual glasses. and top each cup off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a cinnamon stick to stir.

milk, cream, dairy product, sweet, egg
    Isabella Ryan

Get ready to be the bartender for all your next parties with this winter cocktail recipe. Your family and friends will want this cocktail every time they come over. Make sure to sip and savor your delicious results, and what better way to do that than with company?