Have you ever been craving chocolate so bad, but don't want to have to work for it? Well, look no further. The deep-dish secret center chocolate-chip cookie is here. This treat is a delicious dessert that you can prep in no time. These  cookies are quick, easy, and sure to satisfy anyone's chocolate hanger. They are simple enough to be made in a dorm hall, but delicious enough to bring to any occasion. 

While some may be partial to the OG chocolate chip cookie, this recipe is the perfect spin for those days when you can't get enough chocolate. 

Deep-Dish Secret Center Chocolate Chip Cookies

• 1 roll chocolate chip cookie dough
  • 1 4.25 oz dark chocolate bar
pumpkin, chocolate, cookie, muffin, sweet, cake
Kaitlyn Sevilla

Preheat the oven to 350°F and place paper baking cups into 16 regular-size muffin cups. Break the chocolate bar into 16 bars, one for each cookie. Then, break the individual bars into two pieces.

chocolate, cookie, dough, cake, sweet, candy
    Kaitlyn Sevilla

Take a heaping tablespoon of cookie dough and wrap it around the two smaller pieces of the chocolate bar, and place the ball of dough into a muffin cup in the muffin pan.

muffin, pastry, cake, sweet, dough
    Kaitlyn Sevilla

Bake for 16-18 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown. Let the cookies cool in the pan for at least 5 minutes. The center of the cookie will sink slightly— but that's okay! Serve the cookies warm.

chocolate, cookie, muffin, pie, pastry, cake
    Kaitlyn Sevilla

While the chocolate chip cookie is a national treasure, feel free to switch up this recipe with whatever cookie you like! Love peanut butter? Try a roll of peanut butter cookie dough and stuff that bad boy with a Reese's. In the holiday spirit? Stuff a double chocolate cookie with a minty goodie like Andes. But whatever you do, don't forget to treat yo self and enjoy.