It seems like the whole world is obsessed with protein these days. And you can find it anywhere, from protein shakes to plant-based protein to even protein water. But did you ever think of getting protein from desserts? Talk about a dream come true—you can (almost) feel guilt-free while eating dessert. And why not fill up and fuel your body while eating everyone’s favorite part of the meal?

1. Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake

dessert

Photo Courtesy of bitememore.com

Skip that energy-sapping milkshake for this delicious protein shake. It tastes exactly like a peanut butter cup, but with all the energy and muscle-restoring benefits of protein.

2. Frozen Greek Yogurt Banana Poppers

dessert

Photo by Abigail Wilkins

Nothing’s more tempting than ice cream or popsicle on a hot summer’s day. But say no to all that added sugar and yes to these frozen, creamy bites. The combination of banana and protein-filled Greek yogurt are sure to fill you up.

3. Maple Quinoa Pancakes

dessert

Photo by Brandon Guild

Quick, easy, and delicious—pancakes make for the ultimate dessert. These breakfast beauties have a secret ingredient: quinoa, everyone’s favorite protein-rich superfood.

4. Pumpkin Protein Pancakes

dessert

Photo by Malia Hu

These delicious pancakes are made even better topped with ice cream. Hey, they have protein powder, so you’re being healthy. Treat yourself.

5. Quest Bar Girl Scout Cookies

dessert

Photo by Meredith Davin

When Girl Scout Cookie season starts, I say goodbye to eating healthy. But now you can have the best of both worlds by making Girl Scout Cookies out of Quest Bars. They’re packed with protein, and you won’t even notice the difference. Check out these five recipes for all your favorite cookies, whether it’s Samoas or Thin Mints

6. Blueberry and Greek Yogurt Cookies

dessert

Photo by Connie Fan

Who says Greek yogurt, the protein champion of breakfast, can’t be delicious at dessert, too? These delicious cookies will satisfy any sweets craving you have while keeping your health on point.

7. Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta

dessert

Photo by Nguyen Le

Move over Chobani, there’s a classier way to enjoy Greek yogurt. This panna cotta is sure to impress, and you’ll get all the protein and delicious tartness of the Greek yogurt, too.

8. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

dessert

Photo by Rachel Conners

The peanut butter in these bars packs some protein to help keep you full while satisfying some serious cravings. I’d take these over Reese’s peanut butter cups any day.

9. Easy Protein Balls

dessert

Photo by Keni Lin

Bite-sized, easy to pack, healthy, and delicious? These mini protein balls have it all. Imagine your favorite power bar, but homemade and way cuter. They’re the perfect dessert with all the power of protein.