It’s a sweltering hot summer day and you’re sitting by your pool or at the beach dying for something to cool you down. But you’ve had enough iced coffee this semester to last you a lifetime and you’re not down for a sugary popsicle that you used to eat as a child.
So what do you do? You go into your freezer and whip out one of the incredible fruit popsicles that you made for yourself a few days ago! Follow this easy recipe to give yourself a plentiful supply of (relatively) healthy popsicles, and make enough to give your friends a few too, who will no doubt come back begging for more.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours (tan outside while they sit in the freezer)
Total Time: 6 hours and 15 minutes
Servings: 8 popsicles
1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices
2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
3/4 cup strawberries, finely chopped
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1 1/2 of Pineapple Juice
8 popsicle molds
1. Cut up all of the fruit into thin slices.
2. Throw all of your fruit into a bowl as you finish cutting.
3. Then, arrange them as you like into eight popsicle molds.
4. Take a break to eat some of the leftover fruit.
5. Pour juice into molds to just cover all of the fruit.
6. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
Check out these other summer recipes that you must try out: