What’s a better way to get your daily serving of fruit than to mix it with some wine? Well, here’s your answer: mixing it with cheap wine. Cupcake © wine is great for sangria, and not just because one bottle costs $11. It’s a crisp, citrus wine that’s great when paired with ginger ale and some fresh fruit. Whether you’re lounging by the pool, relaxing by the beach, or winding down after a long day, keep a glass (or three) of these luxurious boozy combinations by your side.

For the best sangria ratio, you’ll need:

• 2 bottles of wine
  • 1 2-liter bottle ginger ale
  • Lots o’ fruit

Enjoy these sangria combos:

1. Apples, Apricots and Lemon

The combination of the apples and apricots makes for a surprising, but delightful aftertaste, and the tanginess of the lemon gives it the extra kick it needs.

2. Raspberries, Lime and Lemon

For those who aren’t afraid to make things a little sour. Even though you might suck your cheeks in and scrunch up your face, this mixture is one that you definitely will want to try out.

3. Oranges and Apples

Easy enough to make, but even easier to drink a few glasses. It’s a colorful mix that will leave you wanting more. And if you’re feeling really adventurous? Add a little cinnamon to the mix.

4. Blackberries and Grapefruits

Though an unlikely combination, these two fruits make for a bold flavor. My advice? Go easy on the helpings because you won’t need much to get a taste.

5. Strawberries and Peaches 

I may be a bit biased because peaches are my favorite fruit, but this drink is an absolute must. Just be warned: it may feel like you’re just eating a really really good peach, but remember, there’s booze in there. So whether you try one or try them all, these drinks are a great way to stay cool (and maybe a little tipsy) in the summertime heat.1