If any of the following statements are true for you, you must try this simple recipe now:
- You always find yourself taking fruit to go from the dining hall.
- You have accumulated quite the fruit collection in your dorm.
- Your fruit collection is starting to rot and you don’t know what to do with it.
- You don’t have a lot of time or a kitchen, but you want a freshly baked treat.
- You love bananas.
Now get your bananas and make this recipe. You can thank us later.
Banana Nut Bread in a Mug
- Prep Time:2 minutes
- Cook Time:3 minutes
- Total Time:5 minutes
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 ½ tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of baking powder
- a pinch of baking soda
- Non-Stick baking spray or some butter to coat the mug
- Nutella, walnuts, peanut butter, cookie butter, chocolate chips (optional)
Whisk together dry ingredients directly into a mug.
Add in the egg and stir until thoroughly combined.
Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
Microwave for 2½ to 3 minutes at 60-second intervals.