This summer it won’t matter if you’re in sunny California or stuck in the humidity of New York because you’ll be able to enjoy one (or all) of these delicious popsicle flavors: classic mimosa, peach bellini, and mango-raspberry mimosa. I recommend listening to No Vacation’s Summer Break Mixtape while making these popsicles; ordering one mimosa at brunch shouldn’t cost more than $6.25 when you can make a bunch of these at home for less.

Mimosa Popsicles

• Prep Time:20 minutes
  • Cook Time:5 - 24 hours (chill)
  • Total Time:6 - 24 hours

• 3 cup champagne
  • 1 cup orange juice
  • 10 oz frozen peach slices
  • 0.5 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 oz water
  • 10 oz frozen mango slices
  • 6 oz frozen raspberries
Photo by Austin Lai

Fill up the first two popsicle molds with half champagne and half orange juice. If you want more of a kick, feel free to add more champagne!

GIF by Austin Lai

Puree the frozen peaches in a mixer (or food processor) with sugar and water.

GIF by Austin Lai

Then add one cup champagne and – check out those bubbles!

GIF by Austin Lai

Blend and pour that peach bellini drink into two molds.

GIF by Austin Lai

Ready for that mango raspberry? First blend up those frozen mangos and half cup champagne.

GIF by Austin Lai

Pour the mango into a cup and now puree the frozen raspberries and half cup champagne.

GIF by Austin Lai

Check out this spoon action – alternate two tablespoons mango and one tablespoon raspberry until the molds are full. Impressed? We can do that in real time too.

GIF by Austin Lai

Put the popsicle sticks in the molds and chill in the freezer for 5-6 hours (24 hours if you’re saving them for brunch the next day).

GIF by Austin Lai

These popsicles are finally set – enjoy with friends or sample all three!

GIF by Austin Lai