If you’ve ever tried to bake in a residence hall, you would agree that to call it a “hassle” would be an understatement. You always find yourself missing basic ingredients and running down three flights of stairs, only to find yourself out of breath and way too tired to exert any more effort.
Not to mention, the front desk never seems to have any kitchen tools, except the occasional cookie sheet (and let’s be honest, who knows the last time that thing was actually cleaned).
So, naturally, you find yourself mixing your brownie batter with a spatula in a hand-me-down tupperware container from home, only to realize you don’t have any eggs in that micro-fridge of yours.
Well…this delectable, irresistible, chocolate-y dessert is the answer to any dorm baker’s problems. Three ingredients and in your mouth in less than 20 minutes. Who doesn’t love ooey gooey s’mores, peanut butter, oh… and did I mention Nutella?
You’re welcome in advance, my fellow spooners.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Servings: 12 cookie cups
1 16.5-oz. package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
½ cup Nutella
½ cup marshmallow fluff
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease muffin tin or use cupcake liners.
2. Roll about 2 teaspoons of dough into a ball and press into the bottom of the tin. Repeat for each muffin tin.
3. Spoon about one teaspoon of Nutella and marshmallow fluff into the center of each muffin tin
4. Roll a teaspoon of dough into a ball, flatten it out into a circle, and cover the Nutella and marshmallow fluff. Repeat for each.
5. Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely before removing from muffin tin.
Love s’mores as much as we do? Check out these other scrumptious creations!