Sadly, summer is slowly winding down, but that doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the summer flavors we all love. And what's the best way to enjoy cool, refreshing, fruity beverages? Cocktails! Or mocktails, to be more precise.

Now, not all of us are able to get turnt any night we want. Maybe you have work early tomorrow, or maybe a really rough class with a professor who won't give you a break. Fear not! You can still create delicious beverages that satiate your sweet tooth without the fear of being hungover the next day.

These easy mocktail recipes are guaranteed to impress. Why serve bland lemonade when you can drink mimosas and feel fancy AF? And who said these have to stay mocktails? For the right crowd, replacing ginger ale with champagne or seltzer with white wine will work just as well.  

Virgin Cran-Orange Sangria

• Prep Time:1 hr 10 mins
  • Cook Time:0
  • Total Time:1 hr 10 mins

• 1 peeled and thinly sliced apple + extra for garnish
  • 1 juiced lemon
  • 1 juiced orange
  • 1 sectioned orange + extra for garnish
  • 1/2 cup grape juice concentrate
  • 1/4 cup cranberry juice concentrate
  • 3 cups seltzer water
liquor, alcohol, iced tea, tea, juice, cocktail, ice
Haley Hudkins

Add sliced apple and lemon juice into a pitcher. Stir the mixture slightly, then add the orange juice and segments.

Once you've combined the fresh juice and fruit pieces, add 1/2 cup of grape juice concentrate and 1/4 cup cranberry juice concentrate. You can mess around with these proportions as long as the liquids stay around 3/4 of a cup. If you aren't a huge fan of cranberry, use all grape.

Allow this mixture to sit. The minimum time is 60 minutes while the maximum is up to 12 hours!

Right before you want to serve the drinks, add 3 cups of seltzer water.

Place ice and chunks of apples and oranges in a glass, pour, and enjoy!

Virgin Mimosas

• Cook Time:0

• 3 cups orange juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon grenadine syrup
  • 3 cups Ginger Ale
wine, cocktail, juice
Haley Hudkins

Add orange juice and grenadine to a large pitcher.

Add Ginger Ale to the mixture. Serve soon after so that the mixture doesn't lose its bubbles.

Use an orange slice as garnish. Enjoy!

Virgin Frozen Lime Margarita

• Cook Time:0

• 12 oz limeade concentrate
  • 3/4 cup orange juice
  • 3 cups ice
  • Lime and salt for garnish
milk, cocktail, cream, ice
Haley Hudkins

Combine the first three ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. This shouldn't take more than 2-3 minutes, depending on your blender.

Use a wedge of lime to wet the rims of 4-5 glasses. Dip the rims in salt (or sugar, if you've got a sweet tooth).

Pour your drinks and enjoy. Use a lime slice as garnish.