If you're similar to me, you probably overlook tortillas while you're grocery shopping. However, I recently realized that tortillas are the most versatile food ingredient that might have ever existed. Seriously, you can use tortillas for any meal. Plus, they are relatively cheap so you have no excuse to not buy them. Check out all the possible meals you can make with them below.

1. Burritos 

fish, rice, seafood, vegetable
Judy Holtz

A wide variety of ingredients can be used in burritos, but if you want a classic bean burrito, we've got you. This particular recipe is nice because the website includes freezing and reheating instructions. No more gross leftovers, these burritos can last for a few days.

2. Breakfast Burritos

vegetable, tomato, courgette, zucchini
Caroline Liu

Breakfast burritos are one of the most delicious meals you can eat on a Saturday morning. This recipe is packed with vegetables so it's hearty and healthy. The best part? It only takes 15 minutes to make.

3. Wraps 

vegetable, tomato, basil, spinach, salad, cheese, lettuce, pepper
Photo by Peter Yu

Not only are wraps a healthy alternative to sandwiches, but they are super easy to make and convenient to bring to the library. This recipe only takes five minutes to make and is completely vegetarian—perfect for lunch on Meatless Monday.

4. Quesadillas

bread, cheese, pizza
Rebecca Simonov

Quesadillas are a hidden gem. They can be eaten as snacks, appetizers, entrees, or even breakfast. Although the classic cheese and chicken quesadilla is always a good go to, this breakfast quesadilla is ideal after a long night out. It's similar to a breakfast burrito, but cheesier, and only takes 15 minutes to make.

5. Tacos 

tacos, vegetable, beans, salsa
Katherine Baker

Tired of burritos? Then switch it up and eat some tacos. These beautiful Black Bean and Butternut Squash Tacos are one of my favorite meals to make. Quick, easy and good for you, it's a win-win-win situation. If you're pressed for time, you can even use pre-cut squash from the grocery store. Plus, it's vegan-friendly, so everyone can enjoy these delicious tacos.

6. Tortilla Chips

salt, bread, tortilla chips, corn
Photo by Jenny Georgieva

Next time you have friends over, don't buy bags of tortilla chips from the store, make your own instead. They are super easy to make and most likely healthier than the chips from the store. Check out this cool ranch tortilla chip recipe here.

7. Enchiladas

rice, sauce
Photo by Austin Allem

Next time you host a dinner party, make this amazing enchilada casserole. Your friends are sure to be impressed with this hearty dish. If you aren't hosting a dinner party anytime soon, this recipe is great to make on Sunday and eat throughout the week.

8. Tostadas

vegetable, tomato, meat, pepper, cheese, sauce
Photo courtesy of ohmyveggies.com

If you need another reason to eat your veggies, this recipe is for you. Not only are these Black Bean and Veggie Baked Tostadas healthy and tasty, but they only take 20 minutes to make. You can also substitute the whole wheat tortillas for flour or corn tortillas if you prefer. 

9. Pizza 

pizza, pepperoni, mozzarella, crust, cheese
Photo by Bailey Culpepper

If you're in the mood for pizza but are too lazy to make one using pizza dough or don't want to go pick one up, try this tortilla pizza. It's convenient and you can use all the toppings you want without any extra charge. They're also fun to make with your group of friends before you binge-watch a tv show together. 

10. Chimichangas

vegetable, sauce, dairy product, guacamole, cheese, meat
Tiare Brown

These chimichangas are a great option to make for dinner when you have a little more time in the evening to cook a full meal. It takes 50 minutes to make but don't be intimidated, the recipe is relatively easy and prep time is only 10 minutes.