Have you ever went somewhere and felt like you just belonged? Was it the ambiance, the people you were with, or maybe it was your Zodiac? You'd be surprised by what your Zodiac says about who you are, and where you would love to eat.

Here are the top restaurants for all 12 Zodiac Signs:

Aries (March 20 - April 19): Dick's Last Resort

Can you say powerhouse? Aries are usually known for their loud mouths and great hair. More times than not, they can and will be a**holes, which is why Dick's is perfect for this fire sign. Dick's is known for their obnoxious staff and an Aries would thrive in an environment where they wouldn't get penalized for being a dick to someone (no pun intended). 

Taurus (April 19 - May 20): Ruth Chris Steakhouse

Stubborn, yet elegant, the Taurus loves to be wined and dined. Money is no item to this earth sign and they will spend it on what is worthy. Ruth Chris' would be a go-to for a fancy meal to satisfy the Taurus' high standards.

Gemini (May 20 - June 20): Philz Coffee

mint
Mira Nguyen

I like to think of Gemini's as the Duracell of the zodiac, because they keep going and going. This air sign gets restless easily, so a spot like Philz would be ideal. Their variety of combinations will please either side of the Twins.

Cancer (June 20 - July 22): Sprinkles

cake, chocolate
Caty Schnack

If you need a little love, call your Cancer friend. This water sign is probably the nicest of the zodiac, despite their crabby moments. Sprinkles' cupcakes are the closest thing to perfection, and Cancer's are just as sweet. 

Leo (July 22 - August 22): Gen Korean BBQ

Everyone knows that every Leo gets what they want, and if they don't, nobody is happy. They love being in control and Gen's Korean BBQ would be a great place to take this feisty fire sign. Gen's gives you the ability to choose and cook your food right at your table. Take your Leo friend here if you want to see them in CEO mode. 

Virgo (August 22 - September 22): In-N-Out

cheese, coleslaw, sandwich, bacon
Elisa Djuhar

Humbled and easy to talk to, the Virgo is not hard to please. In-N-Out is known for their delicious burgers and nothing on their menu is more than $8. A Virgo's practicality is admirable, so taking this earth sign on a simple burger date would be enough to keep a smile on their face, and more cash in their savings account. 

Libra (September 22 - October 23): 10Below Ice Cream 

Charming, yet undeniably lazy, Libra's unconsciously bring balance to their lives, and ours. This air sign hardly has a grey area because it's either black or white. Nothing creates more harmony than watching someone hand-roll freshly made ice cream in your face! So the next time your Libra friend is complaining about all their life issues, you'll know exactly where to take them.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): The Kickin' Crab

Is it just me, or do all Scorpio's have an appeal to them that screams too cool and unbothered? Regardless of how appealing they can be on the surface, they can be dangerous people if you take them there. The Kickin' Crab is an ideal place because it draws in people who aren't afraid of little heat. Even though the food looks delicious, you should proceed with caution.

Sagittarius (November 21 - December 21): Studio B Buffet

When I think Sagittarius, I think adventure. This subtle fire sign is curious about the world, but they are not one's to be taken for granted. A place like Studio B Buffet would be exciting to a Sag because of their ridiculously wide variety of cuisines, ranging from Italian to Chinese. Nothing would be more satisfying to them than being able to explore and eat good food in just one night.

Capricorn (December 21 - January 19): Ichiran

Okay, so either you know and love a Capricorn, or you have no idea who or what that is. They are the unicorn of the zodiac. These earth signs can be loners but are undyingly loyal to those they do pursue. Ichiran is a ramen spot that is known for allowing their guest to eat in complete solitude if they wish. This idea may appeal to your Capricorn friend because they aren't usually crazy about being social with many people.

Aquarius (January 19 - February 18): Benihana

If not always, Aquarius' will be the life of the party, or at least think they are. Popular and personable, this air sign takes pride in being independent. They love when people shower them with attention and a place like Benihana's would excite this free-flowing spirit. The hibachi style grill allows the chefs to cook your food in front of you while giving you a show. It is an unforgettable experience, and Aquarius' tend to leave that same impression on others. 

Pisces (February 18 - March 20): Toro Bravo

If there's anything a Pisces shows love to, it's food, and the people they call their friends. Indecisive, but creative and kind, this water sign enjoys pleasing others. Since it's in their nature to be generous, a Pisces would probably like dining at Toro Bravo. This is a tapas style restaurant, so there is more food to try and go around.

The next time you're looking for something to satisfy you in every way possible, maybe you should look beyond your palate. The stars may know more about you than you do.