It's a new year, meaning a new you. You have a list of resolutions — one of which is to be a little more adventurous with your food. Yet, you look around campus and realize that the selection of food is somewhat... lacking. If only a few more restaurants were added, you'd be able to check off that resolution with no problem. Here are 5 restaurants that would keep it interesting: 

1. Chipotle

While Moe’s provides a sufficient amount of choices for a burrito, it simply isn’t comparable to Chipotle’s selection of ingredients. The mediocre meat selection and somewhat bland guacamole from Moe’s pales in comparison to the perfectly-flavored barbacoa and chorizo and freshly-made guacamole from Chipotle. Chipotle never fails to impress as it also follows a non-GMO regime. Its suppliers organically grows all of its avocados, black and pinto beans, and brown rice making sure that its customers receive the highest quality food.

2. Cold Stone

The Pit’s measly soft-serve ice cream only comes in two boring flavors: chocolate and vanilla. On the other hand, Cold Stone provides a wide selection of flavors ranging from Cake Batter to Mint to Coffee as well as a colorful array of add-ins including fresh fruit, brownies, and caramel. While the Pit only scrapes the surface at satisfying students’ sweet tooth, Cold Stone would no doubt satisfy those cravings each and every time.

3. The Porch

The Porch is perfect if you’re ever in the mood for a Tex-Mex quesadilla and nacho plate. Their Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadilla pairs perfectly with guacamole and jalapeños, never leaving you and your friends unsatisfied. The problem? During the week you just don't have time to drive to the restaurant and sit down. If only it was right on the quad...

4. Village Juice

A healthy cleanse is always good — especially after chowing down on some deliciously greasy Zick’s flatbread. Village Juice would be the perfect addition to campus — it never fails to satisfy not only your taste buds but also your body’s well-being. Sure, you can get their juices at the POD, but nowhere on campus can you find their incredible avocado toasts. Imaging being able to choose from a variety of filling smoothie bowls, colorful salads, and wholesome toasts that will nourish your body with essential nutrients while detoxifying your digestive system.

5. A Sushi Bar

We're talking way beyond POD sushi here. For all seafood lovers, a sushi bar would be the perfect addition to campus. With an assortment of different sushi types (including nigiri, sashimi, and maki), you’ll never tire of the exotic flavors provided with each roll. And just a bonus: you’ll also get to learn how to use chopsticks

If all of these restaurants were on campus, meal plans would be selling like Beyonce tickets. Maybe one day...