Ginger Juice in Richmond, Virginia is the health lovers' go-to destination for bowls, cold-pressed juice, smoothies and more. 

They offer the best (and only) raw, bottled juice in Richmond. However, Ginger Juice offers much more than juice, with amazing options for any meal. Even your least healthy friends will love it here.

Life just got even better when Ginger Juice recently updated their menu with new bowls, and they reworked their smoothie menu so that the blends for bowls are sold as smoothies - amazing news. If you're bored of the selection of orange and apple juices in the dining hall or at home, Ginger Juice is your fresh, healthy and delicious solution.

1. The Bowls

There are five flavors of bowls: morning matcha, ginger berry, greens galore, and the most popular, gleaming. However, peanut butter punch is the best. It's a bowl with a blend of açaí, hemp milk, vanilla protein powder, blueberries, banana, and peanut butter, with a topping of granola, coconut, chia seeds, banana and blueberries. 

2. The Cold-Pressed Juice

The cold-pressed juice is homemade in Ginger Juice's kitchen. The flavors change seasonally and there's a consistently fresh selection. The #1 flavor is Gleeful, which has almonds, purified water, dates, cinnamon, sea salt and Blanchard’s Cold Brew. For hardcore green juice-lovers, a close second-place is Guiltless, which has kale, romaine, spinach, cucumber, pear, parsley, lemon and ginger - it definitely stays true to its name.

3. The Superfood Blackberry Cheesecake Bites

I'm not a vegan, but these Superfood Blackberry Cheesecake Bites made me like vegan desserts a whole lot more. They're raw, vegan, and addicting. Even better, blackberries have a ton of antioxidants. Come get them soon - they sell out fast, and they're arguably better than actual cheesecake.

4. The Avocado Sandwiches

If you're not already hooked on avocados, this sandwich is another reason you need to be. The avocado sandwich has avocado, lettuce, nori, vegan chipotle mayonnaise on Ezekiel bread. There's no downside to eating more avocados. 

5. The Shots

Ginger Juice carries ginger, tumeric, and wheatgrass shots. They're definitely not the easiest to drink, but it's all in the name of ~health~. I recommend ginger because its the least bizarre flavor out of the three, and ginger is 100% a superfood.

Ginger Juice has mastered the art making healthy options taste amazing. The ingredients are so fresh and delicious that it is 100% worth the price. I've been converted to join the Ginger Juice revolution - you'll want to go back every day, I swear.