There are so many incredible and delicious places to eat in New York City, how are you even supposed to choose? If you're being #touristy with a large group, it can be really hard to find a restaurant to satisfy the hungry, excuse me, hangry masses.

However, I'm here to lighten the burden. If you're looking for a place that will be sure to fill up a large crowd with delicious, authentic food— look no further. 

Carmine's is a family-style restaurant boasting an array of Southern Italian dishes. Owner Artie Cutler had one vision for his restaurant: to make guests feel like family.

With portions of massive size, every meal feels like a complete Italian American wedding feast! 

As if the food wasn’t enough to make you feel like you’re at Nonna’s, the antique family pictures hanging on the walls, elegant lighting fixtures, and checkered tablecloths make it all the more homey. Artie Cutler's vision came true. 

As an avid pasta lover, I highly recommend the four pasta platter with pastas ranging from manicotti, lasagna, pesto gnocchi, and farfalle with bolognese sauce. Also check out their porterhouse steak with peppers and onions— delish! 

Don't forget to satisfy your sweet tooth! Carmine's has mouthwatering cannoli, but their "Titanic" is a showstopper!

With six heaping scoops of ice cream, mouthwatering whipped cream, caramelized fruit, Pirouline wafers, rich hot fudge sauce, and a whole Chocolate torta, you will have to be rolled out of the restaurant upon your (inevitable) completion. 

Carmine's also has two locations in NYC, one in Times Square and one in the Upper West Side.

Not in NYC? Have no fear. Carmine's also has locations in Atlantic City, Washington D.C., Las Vegas, and even one restaurant in the Bahamas! 

Platters of anitpasto, chicken parm, and shrimp scampi, oh my!