If you haven’t been to Urban Food Market yet, drop everything you’re doing right now and go, even if you’re in class. No seriously, skip class, but at least bring your professor a slice of pizza. Urban Food Market is located in The Centre of Tallahassee and the majority of their chefs were born in Italy— so the authenticity you’ve been asking for in Tally is finally here.

1. Digia Pasta

Digia Pasta has the same concept as a Chipotle line with local, fresh ingredients. First, you choose which pasta you want and they cut it right in front of you— I forgot I was in America for a hot sec. Then the chef sautés your choice of mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, artichokes, Kalamata olives, etc. with olive oil, garlic, and spices. Next, you choose between meatballs, Italian sausage, or beef and then homemade sauce. I picked Vodka sauce because it's my all-time fave. Of course, after it all, there’s the finale of sprinkling cheese.

2. Iolo Pizza

Iolo Pizza imports their main ingredients from Italy and bakes them in a wooden oven. I ate the Margherita pizza, which is my go-to pizza. I could have eaten a whole bowl of the basil and dough by itself, just so you know how tasty each ingredient was.

3. Fiocco Gelato Café

Gelato is cool and all but they have something even better: gelato cocktails. I know. You’re freaking out, I am too. I mean who is not down for gelato cocktails and pizza on a Thursday?

4. Becher & Meat Provisions

If you have mad love for prosciutto and salami like I do, Becher & Meat Provisions is the way to go. The butcher's options are beef, pork, chicken, and lamb. The animals are raised freely on a pasture with a diet that doesn't consist of hormones and antibiotics.

5. Vinoteca Tappo

This is the perfect place to wine and dine with a variety of Italian wines and perfect pairings.

6. +39

+39 is great for when you're craving that fancy Italian dinner you can indulge in, while taking a break from studying. Side note, +39 has brunch on Sundays; you're welcome.

My experience at Urban Food Market was exceptional because I treated it as an event. I think it's important to spend a few hours there to eat, drink, talk, and wind down with your closest peeps. Go with an empty stomach, pocket full of change, and time. Urban is a game changer for those who want something to do on a Saturday since we don’t have FSU football *insert crying emoji here*. But no real tears, because there's a market in Tally with authentic Italian food that gives you a bang for your buck. Now you can ask your girl, "Gelato cocktails and chill?" Thanks Urban Food Market, you’re the real MVP.