Austin is known for its mouth-watering restaurants, including the new Don food truck, the best pizza places, paleo food trucks and banging BBQ. However, Austin has never had a restaurant like True Food Kitchen. With locations already in Atlanta, New York and California, this restaurant is taking the food industry by storm, turning healthy eats into yummy treats. Here are the top five reasons why True Food is the best thing that’s happened to Austin’s healthy lifestyle since Whole Foods.

1. The menu is anti-inflammatory based

True Food Kitchen

Photo courtesy of @true_food_kitchen on Instagram

Forget having to be vegan to be healthy — True Food Kitchen’s menu is anti-inflammatory, meaning it will make you feel better without having to restrict your diet. True Food takes typical dishes seen in regular restaurants and puts their own healthy spin on it. Burger craving? Try their inside-out quinoa burger, turkey burger or grass-fed bison burger paired with a side of sweet potato hash and kale salad. Soda lover? Try their natural refreshers instead.

2. Their drinks are organic

True Food Kitchen

Photo courtesy of @true_food_kitchen on Insagram

Tired of vodka Sprite or rum and Coke? True Food makes their drinks with a variety of fruits and limited sugars so you can feel ~healthy~ while also enjoying a good buzz. Instead of the classic Moscow mule, they have a fig and pomegranate mule containing fig infused vodka, pomegranate, ginger honey and lime. You can also take any of their juices and add your favorite alcohol. Count me in.

3. They have seasonal menus

True Food Kitchen

Photo courtesy of truefoodkitchen.com

Every season, True Food Kitchen changes their menu to utilize fruits and vegetables that are in their prime. My current favorite seasonal special includes grilled asparagus, roasted cauliflower, wax bean, brocollini, mint machego and pistachio and sicillian. No matter what you choose on the menu, everything will be fresh and in season.

4. They have a BOMB weekend brunch

True Food Kitchen

Photo courtesy of @true_food_kitchen on Instagram

Austin has amazing brunch spots (like Blue Dahlia Bistro), but very few are like True Food’s brunch. Forget plain eggs and toast — their weekend brunch menu contains a variety of unique smoothies, a Bloody Mary made with organic tomatoes, creative muffins, egg scrambles and more.

5. Their desserts are guilt-free

True Food Kitchen

Who doesn’t love desserts? At True Food, you don’t have to feel guilty about about eating it. Their dessert menu includes yummy choices such as a chia seed pudding with banana and coconut, low-fat lemon frozen ginger frozen yogurt and flourless chocolate cake, all made with natural, organic ingredients. These will make your conscience (and your belly) happy.