Say hello to The Committed Pig. This New Jersey Burger & Pancake House now has three locations for you to get your fix. Located in Manasquan, Morristown, and Summit New Jersey this delicious hot spot is one you won’t want to miss. Putting a new twist on old classics, The Committed Pig is dedicated to brining fresh and flavorful dishes to foodies of the Garden State. Did we mention it’s BYOB?… (mimosas for all)

The Burgernut

jersey

Photo courtesy of The Committed Pig Morristown Facebook

Just as the menu reads: “American Cheese Burger served on a GLAZED DONUT with ketchup. Don’t even think of ordering a side salad with this one!” This Committed Pig specialty is an incredible balance of salty and sweet sure to send your tastebuds into overdrive. This meal is also extremely photogenic and your Instagram followers will be jealous, no doubt.

Pork Roll & Cheese

jersey

Photo by Carolyn Alessi

Easiest way to a Jersey Girl’s heart: PORK ROLL. With an entire section of the menu dedicated solely to Pork Roll and Cheese (seven different takes on the Jersey Classic), there is a breakfast sandwich for everyone. Ranging from a Caramel Apple Pork Roll & Cheese to a “Brunchwich”: American, bacon, egg, served on French Toast The Committed Pig will forever change the way you look at Pork Roll.

Mac & Cheese Burger

jersey

Photo Courtesy of Yelp

Step aside Kraft, there’s a new kid in town. This burger will be sure to bring you back to your childhood. Topped with creamy homemade Mac & Cheese and smushed between a toasted potato bun, this burger is one to write home about.

Room For Dessert? Always.

jersey

Photo Courtesy of Yelp

Deep. Fried. Red. Velvet. Oreos. Say no more. I’m sorry I don’t care if you have to loosen your belt for this, you need to give these bad boys a try.

The best way to describe the difference between involvement and commitment is “bacon and eggs.” The chicken is involved but the pig is committed. Which one are you?