If you’ve ever visited Princeton, you’ve probably heard about ice cream from The Bent Spoon, Princeton’s top notch ice creamery. You’ve probably witnessed out the door lines of people attempting to get a taste of Princeton’s finest. But, what makes The Bent Spoon Princeton’s number one hotspot?

1. The Flavors

the bent spoon

Photo courtesy of @thebentspoon on Instagram

The Bent Spoon has so many different flavors ranging from sour cream to mango and everything in between. Honestly, I’m not that adventurous so I normally take vanilla, but one time I did have caramelized white chocolate and it was yum.

2. The Staff

the bent spoon

The Bent Spoon staff are the nicest on earth. They are friendly, always have a smile on their face, and don’t get mad at your for trying a bunch of flavors, which I’m always guilty of. How am I supposed to know what rhubarb ice cream tastes like just by hearing the name?

3. The Baked Goods

the bent spoon

Photo by Sam Davis

The Bent Spoon cupcakes are literally bae. I’ve never tasted a cupcake so good. They have chocolate and vanilla, and though I always opt for vanilla, you can’t go wrong with either. The Bent Spoon not only has cupcakes, but they have salted caramel, cookies (flourless too), and more. I just happen to love the cupcakes the most.

4. The Hot Chocolate

the bent spoon

Photo courtesy of drinks.seriouseats.com

Believe it or not, The Bent Spoon makes all their hot chocolate in stores. They have original, which is just a super rich hot chocolate, habanero (oooh spicy), and they have a nondairy version. There is also whipped cream and marshmallows to top it off.

5. The Ambiance

the bent spoon

Photo courtesy of @whydanawhy on Instagram

The Bent Spoon is super cozy,s o it’s perfect to go to in the winter and snuggle up with your hot cocoa, or you could sit outside on a hot summers day.

6. The Ingredients

the bent spoon

Photo by Sam Davis

Get this, everything is organic. So, yes you might be eating ice cream, but at least all the ingredients are natural and relatively good for you.

So what are you waiting for? Get your butt over to The Bent Spoon.