Burgers have been a major craving of mine recently, and therefore, I have compiled a list of cheap burger prospects to come in handy for future reference. Some of these options enjoy the distinct honor of a Charleston City Paper's Best Burger of 2017 nomination, and others are just plain delicious. It seems that in downtown Charleston and its surrounding areas, you can get a discounted burger whenever you want one (except Saturday, but hey, 6/7 nights is pretty good).

Sunday

Mynt: $6 burgers

Monday

Bay Street Biergarten: Half off burgers

Rutledge Cab Company: $5 burgers the whole day

HOM: $5 classic burger from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Why you need to go here: A classic burger is a double patty, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and fancy sauce. Simple, delicious, and acclaimed by Eater Charleston.

Tuesday

60 Bull Cafe: $6 burger and fries from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Moe's Crosstown: Half off burgers from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.

Tommy Condon's: Half off burgers

Craftsman Kitchen & Tap House: $6 burgers from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m.

Sesame Burgers & Beer (West Ashley, Mount Pleasant): Burgers starting at $3

Why you need to go here: Sesame has seemingly endless options of inventive burger toppings and meat selections. It's definitely worth checking out, especially at that price.

Wednesday

Bohemian Bull (James Island): Build your own burger beginning at $3 starting at 4:00 p.m.

Why you need to go here: Their beer cheese is next level. Imagine that on top of a burger.

Thursday 

Lowdown Oven and Bar (James Island): Half off burgers

Why you need to go here: The burgers all have rave reviews, and cans of Bud are $1.50, all day, everyday.

Friday

Big Gun Burger & Bar: Half off burgers from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Why you need to go here: Come for the half off burgers, stay for the cheap beer.