Summer is over, and the fall season is finally here. Many people love fall season not only because of the beautiful colors and leafs on the ground or the nice weather, but because it is pumpkin season. Many restaurants around Syracuse get ready to release their special pumpkin-flavored food or drink that only comes out during the fall.

Here are some of my favorite places to go during fall to get that pumpkin taste that you have been waiting for. 

Note: Restaurants are not mentioned in any specific order. 

1. Cafe Kubal

If you love having your coffee with a taste of pumpkin, Cafe Kubal is the perfect place to go. They offer their special pumpkin syrup that you can add to any coffee flavor of your preference.

My personal favorite is ordering a coffee Latte with pumpkin syrup; you can never go wrong with this option. Also, if you like having your coffee with a treat, Cafe Kubal's macadamia cookie is one of my favorite options to drink my coffee with. 

2. The Cheesecake Factory

For all those who love having cheesecake after a delicious meal in The Cheesecake Factory, the Pumpkin Cheesecake is the perfection option. From all the cheesecakes I have tried, this one never disappoints me.

If you want to add an extra flavor to your cheesecake, they also offer the Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake. 

3. Bruegger’s Bagels

If you are like me and love having bagels for breakfast, trying the Bruegger’s Pumpkin Bagel is a must. You can have it with any cream cheese of your preference or with their fall special edition of pumpkin cream cheese. Nothing could be more delicious than eating a pumpkin bagel with a pumpkin flavored cream cheese.

4. Pastabilities 

After having a delicious pasta in one of the top restaurants in Armory Square, you must try Pastabilities’s Pumpkin Whoopie Pies covered with cinnamon cream cheese frosting. It is always a good idea to spice things up with a pumpkin-flavored dessert after eating your meal. 

Aside from the Pumpkin Whoopie Pies, you should also try their new Butternut Squash Ravioli. Although it is not a pumpkin-flavored food, it comes from the same family.  Remember, pumpkin is a type of squash.

5.  Starbucks Coffee

We all know about the famous Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte that comes out every fall season, but I want to give you a friendly reminder of how great it is.

If you are at Syracuse University, Starbucks on Marshall Street is the perfect place to go close to campus. Don't hesitate to stop by and kill your Pumpkin Spice Latte cravings.

It is never too late to try new foods and especially if they have pumpkin in them. Don’t wait until fall season is over! Get together with your friends and family and try every pumpkin-flavored food and drink around the city. You won't be disappointed.