If you’re as #basic as I am, you’re always on the lookout for an Instagram-worthy bagel. These 9 bagel hot spots will be sure to satisfy you and your squad’s BEC (bacon egg and cheese) carb cravings anytime.

1. Absolute Bagels

New York-Style Bagels

Photo courtesy of @yuhuuuiii on Instagram

Absolute Bagels has got you set on fresh bagels and fresh spreads including more eccentric ones like tofu spread to accompany them. Nom nom. Find out what kind of bagel you are here.

2. The Bagel Hole

New York-Style Bagels

Photo courtesy of @jewisheater on Instagram

A cute little bagel shop located in the heart of Brooklyn serves hearty sandwiches and freshly-rolled bagels. Their specialty is their incredible white fish salad. Too hungover? Make your own bagel sliders with this recipe.

3. Bagels on the Square

New York-Style Bagels

Photo courtesy of @seohungry on Instagram

For bagels all day, every day, head over to Washington Square Park. Spread dutch apple cream cheese onto a plain bagel or order one of their dozens of sandwiches and you’ll be sure to be satisfied. Wondering why New York bagels are so damn good? We’ve got the inside scoop here.

4. Black Seed Bagel

New York-Style Bagels

Photo courtesy of @thrillist on Instagram

A mix of Montreal and New York-style tastes, Black Seed Bagels is home to the perfectly crispy, delicious bagel. They’ve got house-made maple baked ham and roast beef and even tobiko spread. Find out more about Black Seed Bagels here.

5. Brooklyn Bagel & Coffee Company

New York-Style Bagels

Photo courtesy of @snack_city_ on Instagram

Imagine: You’re sound asleep in bed in the midst of a dream, but the workers in Brooklyn Bagel & Coffee are preparing your breakfast: fresh, hand-rolled bagels to make your day the best it can be. Here’s how to do a DIY brunch in your very own kitchen.

6. Dyker Park Bagels

New York-Style Bagels

Photo courtesy of @jdileo27 on Instagram

Home to the Original Chicken Ridiculous (fried chicken, fresh mozzarella, bacon, lettuce, tomato, oil and vinegar), Dyker Park Bagels are sure to satisfy your carb cravings. Too far from New York? Here’s how to make your very own NY-style bagels. You’re welcome.

7. Murray’s Bagels

New York-Style Bagels

Photo courtesy of @shayslee on Instagram

Murray’s Bagels has been feeding Greenwich Village classic NYC bagels since 1996. Like Pomerantz did when he opened his shop, you should follow your heart (which wants a bagel) right to your stomach. Not a fan of bagels? Make your BEC with a twist with this recipe.

8. Russ & Daughters

New York-Style Bagels

Photo courtesy of @_cdq on Instagram

Russ & Daughters is not only the prime location to get a BEC, it provides a modern twist on the classic brunch. It’s a mix of Eastern European cuisine and a downtown Jewish flavor that’ll leave you stuck in a vinyl booth sipping on a breakfast martini. Want to make your own brunch? Make this egg, bacon, cheese and avocado dish and you’ll be sure to be satisfied.

9. Tompkin’s Square Bagels

New York-Style Bagels

Photo courtesy of @food_ilysm on Instagram

For those beautiful bagels topped with mac and cheese, birthday cake cream cheese, or chocolate chip cookie dough cream cheese (I know you’ve seen them on Insta before), head over to Tompkin’s Square Bagels. Nommmm. Make your own cookie dough cream cheese with this rockin’ recipe. Enjoy the carbs.