As history has shown us, pop culture has been obsessed with astrology and zodiac signs for decades. Lots of peeps enjoy researching their zodiac due to the ~insight~ and feeling of personal understanding it gives them, sometimes resulting in those awkward Tinder dates where the question, "So, I heard you're a fire sign?" pops up three minutes in.

No matter how deep the crazy is, we can all agree zodiac signs are pretty fun when food is paired up with the bustling city of New York. Scroll down to find the perfect dining destination for you, courtesy of *gasp* destiny!

#SpoonTip: Most people tend to associate their sign with the month they were born, aka a "sun sign." However, these can be inaccurate as astrology has stated one person has many signs including the sun, moon, and all planets (i.e. someone born in June can definitely be a Pisces based on planetary signs, etc.) Don't take these descriptions too literally — all suggestions are in good fun!

Aries (March 21 - April 19): The Black Ant ($$)

Did someone say "black ant salt?" An Aries probably did! Thoroughly freaking out the world with its fiery, courageous attitude, this sign is up for any adventure when it comes to food. The Black Ant offers unique and spicy meals complete with, uh, interesting garnishes of bugs and zest.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Supper ($$)

The universe still can't get over this unbelievable pairing! Known for its sophisticated edge and laid-back aesthetic, the Taurus is the epitome of earthy luxury — proving the perfect companion for this swell dive. Supper is home to classic Italian dishes that serve irresistible portions of grains, veggies, and exotic condiments.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Jekyll & Hyde Club ($$)

This couldn't be a more perfect eatery for a Gemini. The master of double identities, this air sign would feel at home amidst the dark, mysterious atmosphere. Offering Jekyll & Hyde themed dishes and plenty of room to chatter, it would be difficult for anyone to refuse!

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Oceana ($$$)

With this joint's breezy, nautical flair and dedication to well-cooked meals, any Cancer is sure to fall in love at first sight. Obviously a water sign, Cancers have a reputation of extreme intuition, sensitivity, and compassion — expecting nothing less of their choice of cuisine.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Lavo ($$$)

Alright, Leos — you might want to sit down for this one. Known for their flamboyance, confidence, and out-going personality, an Italian restaurant-slash-nightclub is sure to give this fire sign a good time. Decked out in elegant lighting and scrumptious desserts, Lavo is the ultimate landing ground for your inner lion.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Hearth ($$)

Ah, Virgos: focused, grounded, and logical. A definite earth sign, these individuals long for stability and minimalism in everything they do — so why should their taste in food be any different? Hearth is the epicenter for cozy, appealing dishes that'll make your heart flutter.

Libra (September 23 - October 22): ABC Kitchen ($$$)

Life for the typical Libra is anything but boring. Diplomats one day, indecisive the next, so it's hard to tell what they're really thinking — but with tasty treats? That's another story. The clean and nutritious palate of this eatery is sure to win over the most finicky of air signs.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Carbone ($$$$)

Scorpio, characterized by, well, a scorpion, is commonly known for its biting, passionate reputation. Why not play up your wild side and take a stab at this spicy Mexican restaurant? Complete with exciting twists on comfort food, there's something new around each corner — just how this water sign likes it.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): Camaje ($$)

For the fire sign who thrives on freedom, unpredictability, and enthusiasm, this unique little dive is sure to give you everything you're looking for. Famous for blindfolding their guests during meals, Camaje is the premier French-American restaurant to satisfy any Sagittarius' need for adventure.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): ESSEX ($$)

Capricorns are understood to be the "parent" of the zodiac, exhibiting traits like responsibility, practicality, and patience. Fortunately, a little place like Essex is the key to letting their guard down and indulging in warm, earthy dishes. Hey, these "parents" need a break, too!

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): Ninja New York ($$$)

Hey Aquarius, paying attention? Shown above, Ninja New York specializes in "floating food" which happens to be perfect for this air sign — not to mention the full ninja gear worn by the staff and the zany meal combinations. For the sign known to be witty, inventive, and original, it's a match made in heaven.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): The Mermaid Inn ($$)

Fear not, mermaids and mermen! For the water sign famed for its creativity, empathy, and intuitive powers, The Mermaid Inn is sure to give Pisces a little corner of home in the big city. Serving all things aquatic as well as vegetarian/vegan options, you can definitely flip your fins for this one

The planets are aligned in your favor — it's time to dig in! Your astrological sign has spoken, so what are you waiting for? Make sure to check out all of these hot spots and treat yo'self to some truly ~magical~ cuisine.