So you’re back to the reality of school after a killer semester abroad. We all had the time of our lives, and yet still crave the food of our temporary homelands (there’s nothing wrong with pizza drunchies, but it just doesn’t quite beat a late night kebab amirite?!). Check out this rundown of the dopest places to eat in the city if you’re FOMOing hard for what you ate overseas.

London – Kashmir Restaurant

????

A photo posted by Alaleh (@alalehc) on

I’m a tad biased here since I just got back from London “meself,” but the Queen’s land is home to the best Indian food. The Brits themselves argue that they make better curry than India, and I just may have to agree. This posh buffet spot makes Newbury Street feel like Brick Lane. Have some chicken tikka in “honour” of her majesty, and reminisce about the days of waiting outside in the cold to get into The Roxy, or paying 5 quid for a bowl of hipster cereal.

Dublin – Sólás

Cheers, #Brady!

A photo posted by solasboston (@solasboston) on

Well, we got enough Irish folk here in Boston to make you feel like you’ve never left the Emerald Isle, and tons of restaurants for that matter. Sólás is a perfect spot for Irish pub fare that makes you still feel like you’re hanging at Temple Bar. Plus, they also boast home to the best pint of Guinness in the city.

Barcelona – Barcelona

Paella craving is REAL. ?? #barcelonawinebar (photo courtesy of: @tasteboston)

A photo posted by Barcelona Wine Bar (@barcelonawinebar) on

This one seems like common sense, doesn’t it? This Washington Square/South End tapas favorite will satisfy your cravings for small plates of charcuteria, paella bigger than your head, and all the sangria you’ve been dreaming about. Just one reminder: People do eat before 9 p.m. in this country.

Sydney – KO Pies

Those of you who were cool enough to travel to the other side of the world, Boston’s got a little slice of Aussie home for you with KO Pies, an Australian meat pie shop that has two locations in the city. Their menu offers “shrimp on the barbie” for us Americans who don’t know anything else about “the land down under.” Fair warning: sorry, no Vegemite (which may be for the best…).

South America – Orinoco

This one we’ve grouped together because Orinoco in the South End covers all of your Latin bases for you. They’ve got a menu with enough arepas, empanadas, and four different types of mojitos to make your day “muy bien.”

Italy – Trattoria di Monica

Hump day at the Trattoria! #homemade #pasta #gnocchi #datenight #princestreet #dowhatyoulove #wine #friends

A photo posted by Monica's Boston (@monicasnorthend) on

This one is tough because we all know that the North End is the hotbed for Italian eats in Boston, but this spot will make you feel like you eating at an authentic trattoria on a little side street in Rome. It’s tight, cramped and dimly lit, but its got a killer menu that will make you remember why eating pasta and carbs for every meal made you the happiest you’ll ever be (but also the most bloated).

Turkey – Saray Restaurant

#turkishfood #Boston

A photo posted by José (@jose_hammond) on

Saray may not be the most top notch Turkish eats (nothing will come close to Istanbul), but its on here for convenience given its Packards Corner location. This spot has got “çok” options for you, including the classics like dolma, kebab and pilaf. Bottomless çay all around, y’all!