Another New York Fashion Week has come and gone, and if you’re into fashion, you probably spent the entire week on Instagram, following your favorite models and celebrities parading down the runways and sitting front row in the audience. Sadly, us plebeians will probably never make it to one of these shows and must settle for vicariously living through social media. Sigh.

Contrary to popular belief, all those models and fashion moguls DO actually eat. And during fashion week, they eat pretty damn well. Maybe you’ll never get an invite to that Marc Jacobs show, but you can still eat like you deserve one. Here are the top restaurants in NYC to hit if you want to feel like fashion royalty.

Chalait

fashion elite

Photo courtesy of @chalaitnyc on Instagram

Models flock here during fashion week to refuel between shows with the coffee shop’s famous matcha green tea lattes. The owners source their matcha directly from the Uji region of Japan, known for producing the highest quality green tea leaves, so you know it’s gotta be good. Even if you aren’t green tea’s biggest fan, order one for the dope Instagram opportunity.

The Spotted Pig

fashion elite

Photo courtesy of theinfatuation.com

Recently named a semifinalist for this year’s James Beard award for Outstanding Restaurant, The Spotted Pig is definitely the place to be and be seen. A favorite of every celebrity under the sun, this place is always packed.

Be prepared to wait at least an hour, since they don’t take reservations and you’re also not David Beckham (one of many famous people to have been spotted there recently). Try the $21 (yes, you read that correctly) burger with Roquefort cheese, because it’s truly worth it.

Tartine

fashion elite

Photo courtesy of @dvf on Instagram

Believe it or not, this French bistro’s most popular dish is corned beef hash. There’s a good reason: Tartine pimps out this simple breakfast fare by topping it with poached eggs and Sriracha hollandaise sauce. No wonder fashion queen Diane von Furstenburg is a fan; who wouldn’t be?

The Palm

fashion elite

Photo courtesy of thepalm.com

Anna Wintour made an appearance here this past week, and when it comes to fashion, it doesn’t get much closer to royalty than her. Like any quality steakhouse, it’s pricey but also worth it. And don’t feel bad about the huge amount of food you might consume; if the editor-in-chief of Vogue ate that much, so can you.

Happy Bones

fashion elite

Photo courtesy of @happybonesnyc on Instagram

A favorite of designer Rebecca Minkoff, this coffee shop is trendy AF. It actually doesn’t even look like a coffee shop, but more like a hip, minimalist art gallery. Go here, order a latte and a pastry, and admire the signature tortoiseshell spoon that comes with every drink.

The Butcher’s Daughter

fashion elite

Photo courtesy of thebutchersdaughter.com

This juice bar and cafe is known for its 100% vegetarian and dairy-free menu, but it’s quickly becoming popular with people of all dietary preferences. Order the avocado toast eggs Benedict, which is among the most popular dishes on the menu, and choose from their extensive juice and smoothie list. And if you live in LA, you’re in luck; a Venice location just opened last month.

Nobu

fashion elite

Photo courtesy of @infatuation via Instagram

What’s one of the best and trendiest restaurants in NYC? In the words of the great philosopher, Future: “Nobu, Nobu, Nobu, Nobu, Nobu, Nobu.” Gigi Hadid was spotted off the runway having family dinner here, as one does. If you eat here, order the rock shrimp. Nobu is renowned for it, and it might also be the only dish you can afford.