MOD Pizza, one of the most popular fast-casual pizza chains in the U.S., is known for its custom artisan style pizzas. Customers can build their own pizza with a wide array of over 30 tempting ingredients, but MOD also has a menu with 10 classic pizza combinations. If you're inspired by a classic and want to add more, that's an option, too. If you want to stick to the classics, then here is what your MOD Pizza order says about you.

Maddy: Cheese

pizza, meat, pepperoni, bacon, sauce
Libby Perold

A classic order, you like your pizza plain and uncomplicated. You're not overly fussy and you are easily pleased by simple things, whether it's food, friends, or weekend plans.

Mad Dog: Pepperoni, Mild Sausage, Ground Beef

The meatiest of the pizzas, you like your pies hearty and filling. You are bold and appear tough to people who don't know you, but you're softer when you open up to friends. You're the confident one in the group who lets their strong personality show.

Tristan: Asiago, Roasted Red Peppers, Mushrooms, Pesto

Your red sauce game is elevated by replacing the standard sauce with fancier pesto. Slightly rebellious and silently devious, you're also adventurous and like things with a twist. 

Dominic: Asiago, Fresh Basil, Red Onion, Sliced Tomatoes, Mild Sausage, White Sauce

This pizza has a little bit of everything, just like you. You're calendar is booked months in advance with a range of activities. You have a routine, but it is filled with lots of things to do.

Lucy Sunshine: Parmesan, Artichokes, Garlic, Red Sauce Dollops

Few ingredients with a lot of flavor, the Lucy Sunshine is the pizza with spunk in its step. Like the pizza, you enjoy simplicity with a twist. Because you're not the most outgoing in the group, you're slightly underrated. But once people get to know you, they'll want to be your friend.

Jasper: Mushrooms, Spicy Sausage, Red Sauce

A kid's pizza with a little bit of grown-up ingredients, ordering this pizza means you're trying to break out of your shell. You like having a sense of comfort, but you're willing to shake things up a little to make your life more interesting.

Dillon James: Asiago, Fresh Basil, Garlic, Sliced Tomatoes, Red Sauce

Like the pizza, you're clean, simple, and practical. You don't over complicate things and generally have a positive outlook on life. You don't overwhelm yourself with options, which allows you to be more relaxed and low-key.

Calexico: Gorgonzola, Chicken, Jalapenos, Hot Buffalo Sauce, Red Sauce

This is the life of the pizza party. Hot, spicy, and a little tang; you're not afraid to say what you mean. You're outgoing, energetic, and fun to be around. 

Caspian: Asiago, Gorgonzola, BBQ Chicken, Red Onions, BBQ Swirl

A little sweet and a little salty, you have a bold personality just like this pizza. You love to a good time and when your friends want an adventure, they come to you for fun.

Pizza Salad: Salad on a Warm Asiago Crust

Although you try to be healthy, you're not all the way there. You want to enjoy getting pizza for lunch with your friends, but you'd rather have a salad, so putting it on a crust makes you feel like you fit in a little more.

Build-Your-Own

You're a bit indecisive and don't have a favorite pizza. Building your own lets you pick what you want based on how you feel. You take more time than most people to make decisions and you're either extremely happy with your choices or you're not satisfied with the results.

Even though you might not fit into these characteristics exactly, it still shows a little bit of what your MOD Pizza order says about you. Next time you're at MOD, take a look around and see if you can guess what pizza class they'll order based on their personality.