Insomnia Cookies currently has 9 locations in PA. Two of these locations are ON college campuses. The other 7 are scattered throughout Center City as stationary locations and food trucks to the students of some of Philadelphia’s Universities.

Unfortunately, they have yet to make their way to West Chester. *sigh*

cookies

For those of you who haven’t heard of Insomnia, the whole concept is based on easy access to fresh baked cookies just about whenever and wherever you want. Insomnia is conveniently open until 3 am for when you need that study break snack or that sweet tooth craving after a long night of frolicking at the bar. Not only are they open late but, they deliver. Yup, that’s right they will bring you the warm, gooey, circular treat.

cookies

Photo courtesy of @insomniacookiesofficial
on Instagram

Their menu includes a variety of 7 traditional cookie flavors ranging from-chocolate chip to oatmeal raisin. Recently, they’ve even added a gluten free and vegan cookie to the menu. So you’re like: “Okay, cookies? Kewl”, but WAIT, there’s more. The menu also includes brownies, ice cream, and of course “wiches” (You know, two warm cookies with signature icing in between).

cookies

Even though West Chester has tons of late night junk food spots, there isn’t much to offer for your cookie addiction. Just imagine Insomnia where Papa John’s used to be on South High Street. Or an addition to our food trucks on South Church Street. Although there is no serious plan to bring Insomnia to West Chester, a girl can dream can’t she?

You can click here to encourage Insomnia to make its way to Dub C.