If you go to the University of Vermont then there’s a strong chance you’ve refueled between classes at Henderson’s Café. Now Henderson’s has its diversity of coffee blends, and they’re all great, but I know you’re thinking there has to be something else out there. Well look no further. Here are some of Henderson Café’s weirdest, most delicious drinks.

The Maple Madness

It’s Vermont. There has to be a drink with Maple in it. The Maple Madness is easily one of the fan favorites at Henderson’s. It’s a double-shot espresso latte with (you guessed it) a shot of Vermont maple syrup. The sweetness of the maple syrup is just enough so you don’t need to add any sugar, but it also has that smokey maple undertone. Pretty much, it tastes bomb.

The 007

The 007, also known as the Shakerato, isn’t your average espresso drink. Just think cold, sweet, bubbly, and refreshing. The 007 consists of a double-shot of espresso, coconut syrup and caramel syrup all shaken up on ice. You can add milk to it (you know, if you’re into that) but don’t be afraid to drink it straight up. It’s delicious and you won’t regret it.

The Coconut Mocha

Coconut? In an espresso drink? With chocolate? YASSS. It’s a double-shot latte with a pump of thick chocolate syrup and a pump of coconut syrup. I don’t know why it’s so good, but it is.

Espresso with San Pellegrino

Now this one is weird. So weird it’s not even on the menu yet. But you can order it, and you won’t regret it. Pick out the grapefruit (yes it’s very important that you pick the grapefruit one) San Pellegrino from the cooler, and they’ll do the rest. A double-shot of espresso over grapefruit San Pellegrino may sound so wrong but it’s extremely light and refreshing. The grapefruit tastes sweet in comparison to the espresso so you don’t need to add any sugars or syrups. It’s the perfect drink for the spring and summer.

The Peppermint Bark Chai

This particular drink is new to Henderson’s. Henderson’s house brewed Chai tea with any milk of your choice and a pump of both chocolate and peppermint bark. The mint in the peppermint bark blends right in with the spices in the Chai tea to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Why else would you drink tea?