Each week, I will be reviewing the best places in Saratoga Springs to satisfy all your different cravings. This week’s cuisine focus is PIZZA! Lucky for us, Saratoga has numerous pizza options, and more importantly for all us lazy people, almost all of them deliver. So read below to find out the top places to satisfy that need for pizza.

1. 9 Miles East

The BIGGEST thank you to @9mileseastfarm farm!!! We hope you all enjoyed our event – look out for more! #spoonfeed

A photo posted by Spoon University Skidmore (@spoon_skidmore) on

This fresh, farm-made pizza is so awesome that I had to make it number one. It’s fully guilt free: healthier than most other pizza options, and delivery is the only option so you don’t even have to feel lazy. All the toppings come from the farm or from other nearby farms. Their sourdough crust is naturally leavened and takes three days to make! Now that’s how you know it’s a quality choice.

2. Pizza Works

Getting back into the swing of things with these arugula, prosciutto, balsamic and chicken parm pizzas ?

Pizza Works has so many great pies to choose from, such as their arugula and prosciutto pizza. They also offer gluten-free options! In addition to pizza, they have wraps, salads, pasta, and calzones. And desserts like cannolis! And they deliver; sounds like a win-win to me.

3. Gennaro’s Pizza Parlor

pizza

Photo by Rianna Lloyd

This pizza place offers some terrific pizzas such as the Quattro Formaggi and the Clam Pie Oreganata. In addition, they have subs, soups, salads, and pastas. Can’t go wrong! And they deliver.

4. Pizza 7

pizza

Photo courtesy of facebook.com

Another super good place to order from, and get delivered, is Pizza 7. They have calzones, wings, pasta, subs, wraps, gyros, salads, and obviously PIZZA (including personal pizza). Their Veggie Lovers’ pizza is terrific!

5. Esperanto

pizza

Photo by Rianna Lloyd

In addition to their worldly cuisines, Esperanto offers a variety of pizza options. They do not have specialty pizzas; they are all individually made depending on the order. They also provide pizza by the slice, which is a great late-night option if you are out. But if you are not out and still want Esperanto pizza, they do deliver.

Want to find out other places to eat in Saratoga Springs? Check out these articles: