Portland-based Voodoo Doughnut, known for unorthodox but delicious donut ingredients and shapes, is coming to Austin.

Among their offerings is the original Bacon Maple Bar donut:

doughnut

Photo by Amy Yu

The Captain my Captain donut (#tbt):

doughnut

Photo by Amy Yu

The Voodoo doll donut, filled with raspberry jelly:

doughnut

Photo courtesy of FastCoDesign

For the unorthodox, the Cock-N-Balls donut (which is much larger than it looks and is filled with Bavarian cream):

doughnut

Photo by Veega

And our very own Longhorn Creme donut, with maple icing and stuffed with creme, offered exclusively in Austin:

doughnut

Photo by Voodoo Doughnut

They’ll also commemorate the most important local news in donut form, like Shia Lebouf getting arrested on Sixth Street.

The shop is currently having its soft opening with daily opening hours sporadically updated on its Facebook page. The shop opens for good on Halloween with a 2 p.m. ribbon-cutting ceremony and live music.  All purchases are cash-only, but there are ATMs on-site and hours are 24/7, giving ample opportunity to come by and nab one of their treats.

Voodoo Doughnut also offers wedding services performed by ordained ministers in-store for those of us who can’t quite make it to Vegas.

If you’re still curious about Voodoo Doughnut, check out this nifty little documentary about them.