As delicious as the standard late-night run to Qdoba is, there is a new spot near campus that many people have not yet discovered. And this glorious beacon of light is called Two Boots Pizza. Located on Division, only a short walk from locations such as 20th and Grand and Midtown, the distance from campus is lesser than the far reaches of campus near Kissam. Where no one ever waits for the Vandy Van. Why it stops there I will never know.

So what is Two Boots? you might ask. Well have no fear, for I have an answer for you. This pizza place was originally established in New York, and thus the pizza style is thin-crust, large-sliced, and heated up in front of you. I personally am not from New York, so a native could give you a better description, but pizza is my favorite food so I can claim to be selective about which types of pizza I eat. There is a wide variety of pizza types, ranging from the Kitty to the Cleo, topped with all sorts of good stuff like andouille sausage, artichokes, you name it. There’s even a vegan pizza which the very non-vegan owner endorsed. As another person who loves protein, it was a very viable option.

Two Boots_1

Although they have not been open late-night thus far this semester because of the cold weather, they should be re-opening until 3:30 am on Fridays and Saturdays again soon. And this is good news, because their pizza is the perfect way to quell those drunchies when you are desperate for pizza and Roma will most likely take 45 minutes to arrive.

Two Boots_6

cheap

Location: 1925 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203

Hours of Operation: Sun-Thurs 11am-12am, Fri-Sat 11am-3:30am