While Baltimore may not quite be known as a particularly romantic city, there is no lack of destinations for a killer Valentine’s Day dinner. From quirky and cozy to extravagant and romantic, Charm City has a perfect spot for every couple's tastes, and we've hand-picked the best of the best. These 4 restaurants will definitely have you feeling the love on the 14th, no matter who is on the other side of the table.

If Your Date Is...

The Artsy Type: Gertrude's

Located in the Baltimore Museum of Art, Gertrude’s serves up Chesapeake cuisine in the classiest of settings. Pick a table in the tented outdoor patio to sit beneath the dreamy twinkle lights. Luckily for you, dinner won't have to cost a fortune, for this Valentine’s Day falls on a Tuesday, which is when Gertrude’s turns into Gertie’s Cafe. That means $15 entrées, and only $30 for a 3-course dinner.

Fall in love with artfully-prepared dishes like salmon alla bella, seafood gumbo, or Moroccan chickpea couscous. After dessert, spend some time admiring 20th-century works by walking through the BMA’s sculpture garden, conveniently located outside the restaurant.

The Edgy Type: Dangerously Delicious Pies

Why go out for a traditional dinner when you can opt for a rock and roll pie bar? Dangerously Delicious Pies definitely lives up to its name with a wide selection of savory and sweet pies, made from scratch with no additives or preservatives. Take advantage of the Date Night special: 2 slices of savory, 2 sides, 2 slices of sweet, and 2 drinks, all for $20.

The beauty of the place is that there's always something for everyone: think savory flavors like pork barbecue, vegan chili, and crab and cheddar, with sweet options such as chocolate chess, salted caramel, and blueberry pancake.

#SpoonTip: Get the Baltimore Bomb, which is filled with Berger cookies (a decadent Baltimore specialty), and be prepared for a dangerously delicious Valentine’s Day.

The Adventurous Type: RA Sushi Bar

Sushi certainly isn't traditional Valentine’s Day fare, but you can’t go wrong by bringing your date to RA, which serves sushi and other Japanese-inspired dishes in a self-proclaimed “high-energy, fun and subtly sexy environment.” Enough said.

Pick from creative sushi rolls, sashimi, nigiri, and maki, or entrées like clam udon and black pepper sirloin steak. Plus, the Harbor East location is right on the water, providing breathtaking views for a memorable dinner.

The Romantic Type: Fleming's 

If your date would love nothing more than a traditional surf and turf dinner, check out Fleming’s. The steakhouse is featuring a Valentine’s Week special consisting of Filet Mignon and your choice of New Zealand salmon or Australian lobster tail.

Fleming’s famous steak undergoes 21 days of aging and seasoning with kosher salt and black pepper before being broiled at 1600°F and finished off with butter and parsley. You might have commitment issues, but Fleming’s definitely doesn’t. 

No matter where you're planning on going, make those reservations ASAP. No one wants to spend Valentine's Day hungry.