For most of us, weeknights are dreadful. Between school work, actual work and classes, it’s hard to attempt to have a social, let alone actually have one. Lucky for Penn State students, Champs Sports Grill has us covered!

Champs is well-known for their weekday specials, but what is their best special, you may ask? Nacho night on Tuesdays. For two hours, from 10 pm to 12 am, Champs offers $1 nachos. For these two hours, you can have a social life without the burden of emptying your wallet.

nachos

Photo by Haley Posner

But let’s be honest: just because nachos are $1 doesn’t always mean they’re worth the $1. Champs, however, makes them well worth it.

Between the large pile of chips, melted cheddar cheese, chili, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeño peppers, salsa, sour cream and guacamole, you’d be surprised these babies are only $1. The perfectly crisp chips with melted cheese and toppings leave you salvaging for more.

Not enough cheese on these nachos? No worries! You can always pay $1 more for a new plate of nachos. Yes, please.

nachos

Photo by Haley Posner

Of course, with some awesome nachos comes a couple of setbacks. Since the nachos are only $1, customers don’t have many options to alter their order. You can only change the order to vegetarian, if you please. Champs also charges a little less than $1 on nacho night for water.

There you have it, Penn State students! When you find yourself bored or in need of a study break next Tuesday night, grab a friend and head over to Champs. I promise you will not regret it.

Like this article? Check out these related posts: