Everyone needs a fun birthday celebration, far far away from the dining hall.  Sometimes though, you might have trouble finding the ideal restaurant, when you are in the middle of Allentown, Pennsylvania, isolated on a small campus. Want to have a sick birthday celebration? Here are a few of the top restaurants in the Lehigh Valley, whether you are a fan of Mexican or even Italian!

1. Torre Restaurant

One of the best Mexican restaurants with every type of Mexican food possible, from quesadillas, to tacos, to enchiladas. Be sure to get the churros with chocolate drizzle!

2. The Hamilton Kitchen & Bar

A nice way to kick off a birthday in downtown Allentown.  One of the best mac and cheese with bread crumbs dishes I have ever tasted. Just don't forget to top it off with the best birthday treat, homemade chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich.

3. Centro

A modern Italian restaurant in downtown Allentown, with nice pizza and pasta dishes. They also have an outdoor patio for all of you with birthdays full of warm weather.

4. Komé Fine Japanese Cuisine

Not only does it serve sushi, but it also offers the best Hibachi food in the Lehigh Valley. Perfect spot if your party is large and want a have a fun birthday celebration.

5. Bellissimo Ristorante

Serves all the typical Italian food that you love from penne alla vodka to eggplant parmesan. Nice restaurant to celebrate, whether or it is a birthday or any other special occasion.

6. Lily Sushi Grill & Seafood Bar

A very nice, underrated spot that has the best Chinese food and sushi. They have every dish possible and even offer rooms for big parties. One of the best sesame chicken dishes I have ever tried!

7. Melt Grill

An upscale Italian restaurant that will not disappoint a birthday party. Another place with private rooms and even some rooms have televisions!

8. ROAR Social House

A two level restaurant in downtown Allentown with a variety of delicious meat and pasta dishes. They will for sure not disappoint your special day. It will make you want to roar.

9. Bell Hall

Burgers and burgers for days, Bell Hall in Allentown will satisfy your crave. A nice burger joint that is definitely worth the hype. Be sure to top off your birthday celebration with their brownie a la mode or a slice of chocolate cake.

10. Bamboo Asian Cuisine and Sushi Bar

Whether you love sushi or just regular Chinese food, Bamboo has the best nearby. From pad thai to peanut avocado rolls, they have a big option to choose from. They will be sure to make your birthday one of a kind.

11. Mama Nina's

Coming from New Jersey where we are known for our Italian food, I of course wanted to make sure that I was still getting top notch Italian. Mama Nina's in Bethlehem is the best next thing you will get. You cannot leave without trying their irresistible garlic bread.

12. Fegley's Allentown Brew Works

Whatever type of American food you are craving, Brew Works will definitely have it, from pretzel bread for an appetizer to any type of sandwich possible. A place I have dined at to celebrate my birthday.