There is something about the idea of brunch that gets me every time. Having champagne at 11 a.m. with it still being socially unacceptable, breakfast and lunch at the same time? I’m in.

Gather up a breakfast club with your closest friends and go find Insta-worthy breakfasts that will have people dying to be a part of your crew and give you a reason to get out of bed on Sunday mornings.

1. First Watch

Clayton

salad, cheese, lettuce
Lissane Kafie

If you're looking for something fresh to brunch on any day of the week, First Watch is your place to be. If you’re craving waffles, eggs Benedict, omelets, or pancakes, they have it all. (In this picture: Eggs Benedict Florentine and Lemon Ricotta Pancakes). 

salad, egg
Lissane Kafie

2. Evangeline's

Central West End

chocolate, cheesecake
Lissane Kafie

Brunching at Evangeline's will make you feel like you are in the heart of New Orleans while you listen to live jazz music, sip on mimosas, and eat beignets. Their brunch menu is filled with incredible Cajun-French creole food, which will make you drool as you see your food coming at you from across the room. 

And if you're lucky enough you might meet Dancakes and have your face turned into a pancake.

3. Rooster

South Grand

A photo posted by Megan Carroll (@mgncrrll) on

Famous for its bloody marys, exotic flavored crepes, and brunch menu, Rooster is a great place to enjoy a perfect meal with family and friends.

#spoontip: If you order pancakes or French toast, add caramelized bananas and nuts to make things more interesting. 

4. Half and Half

Clayton

Half and Half offers a variety of different plates that will treat your sweet or savory cravings with every bite. One of their most famous items on the menu is their Clara Cakes, which are pancakes topped with granola, mascarpone, and raspberry jam. Yes, you heard me. Heaven is for real. 

Also, they post their brunch specials every Sunday morning on their twitter and Instagram pages, so make sure to look out for when they have Pumpkin Spice French Toast (featured above). If this place doesn’t get you excited about brunching, I don’t know what will.

5. The Shack

Frontenac (Lindbergh Blvd) & Valley Park

A photo posted by Shack STL (@theshack_stl) on

Voted “best breakfast spot in St. Louis”, The Shack serves fascinating breakfast options from their "Sweet Avo-Rito Burrito" to their "S'more’s" waffles (in the picture). Whether you choose something from their gluten-free, breakfast, or lunch menu, you will not be disappointed. I mean, it’s the best breakfast spot in St. Louis for a reason, right? 

6. Whitebox Eatery

Clayton

Whitebox Eatery offers a wide-ranging approach to your favorite breakfast, brunch, or lunch items. If you’re craving pain au chocolat or carrot pecan scones, Whitebox has an array of freshly-baked pastries and desserts to treat your cravings for you. 

Trust me, it gets better. You can’t forget about their diverse drinks menu, which offers everything from a classic cappuccino, to house-made juices, beer, wine, and everything in between. 

7. The Tavern

Central West End

Their catch phrase says it all: “Exquisite Comfort Food, Artfully Reinvented.” Take your go-to comfort food, and turn it into a fine-dine gourmet plate and you get The Tavern.

Located in the heart of Central West End, The Tavern offers everything from Huevos Rancheros to Chicken and Waffles, always amped to a classier level. And it's basically a sin not pair your meal with one of their many mimosas (peach, orange, cranberry, or mango).

8. City Coffeehouse+Creperie

Clayton

City Coffeehouse & Creperie is the ideal place to go to if you’re looking to try the best crêpes in town. With over 40 savory or sweet authentic French crêpes to choose from, you’ll find yourself thinking about getting the entire menu just for the sake of trying them all. The best part is you can watch the entire process of crêpe-making and experience a little bit of Paris without having to buy a plane ticket.

With so many places to go to brunch, you'll never have to choose between lunch or breakfast again. The best of both worlds guaranteed. Now, start hitting up that speed dial and gather up your squad, Sunday morning brunch is calling.