Tender turkey, creamy mashed potatoes, and classic stuffing, what could be better? But just because you can’t go home for Thanksgiving or don’t feel like cooking, doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the deliciousness. Here is your guide to the top 5 places you can find mouth-watering Thanksgiving food in Saratoga Springs, NY. And the best part is you can get this food year round.

1. Olde Bryan Inn (123 Maple Avenue)

Thanksgiving

Photo by Sophie Parks

One of my favorite places to eat in town, Olde Bryan Inn (OBI), has great choices if you are looking for a hot and delicious homemade Thanksgiving dinner. They have the classic oven roasted turkey dinner, a turkey kids meal (same thing as the oven roasted turkey dinner but cheaper), an open faced hot turkey sandwich, and, if you’re not one for traditional Thanksgiving food, a cran-apple turkey panini. The choices are endless and delectable, just watch out for a visit from the many ghosts claimed to be haunting there.

2. Spring Street Deli (132 Spring Street)

Thanksgiving

Photo by Sophie Parks

Spring Street Deli is a great option for a quick and cheap Thanksgiving dinner. They have the Alysheba, an open-faced turkey sandwich with stuffing, gravy, and a side of cranberry sauce, and the Easy Goer, a turkey sandwich with swiss cheese, mushrooms, lettuce, tomato, and cranberry mayo. Not a fan of Thanksgiving food in general? Well you’re in luck because this deli serves all kinds of food including sandwiches, salads, pizza, and tacos. The choices are endless, let’s just hope your stomach is too.

3. Druthers (381 Broadway)

Thanksgiving

Photo by Sophie Parks

Everyone at Skidmore knows what Druthers is, even if you’ve never been to it. This brewery and restaurant serves out-of-the-box Thanksgiving food that includes the Rachel, just reading about it makes your mouth water. This sandwich has house slow-roasted turkey, dry rub potato chips, creamy coleslaw, bread and butter pickles, swiss cheese, and Druther’s aioli, all on warm waffle bread. It’s a new twist on the classic Thanksgiving dinner that we never knew we needed.

4. The Local (142 Grand Avenue)

Thanksgiving

Photo by Sophie Parks

Located just off Broadway, The Local (a pub and teahouse) serves a delectable dish for vegetarians or people who don’t like turkey called the harvest salad. The salad has fresh greens, cranberries, apples, walnuts, and bleu cheese, which are all perfect for fall. They also have an alternative to the traditional turkey dinner called bangers and mash (click here to learn how to make your own). This dish has Italian sausage with homemade mashed potatoes and gravy. You won’t be sorry you came.

5. Saratoga Gelato (458 Broadway)

Thanksgiving

Photo by Sophie Parks

Apple pie and pumpkin pie gelato (which is spectacular), are two of the many reasons why you should go here for desert after your Thanksgiving meal. When you walk in, you are instantly hypnotized by the full case of gelato in front of you. And then you’re hit with the decision of which one you’re going to eat (which trust me, is one of the hardest decisions you’ll ever make). They have seasonal flavors in time for Thanksgiving, so hurry up and get some before it’s all gone.