Whenever I go out to eat with my friend, Danielle, she always tells me that the camera eats first. One of the best parts of eating out is the opportunity to capture a mouth-watering photo for your Instagram feed.

This is certainly not a difficult task to complete in the ATL, where there are hundreds of Instagram-worthy restaurants. If you’re looking for restaurants that will give you more Instagram likes and devoted followers, try one of these top 5 most Instagrammed restaurants in the ATL. Don’t forget to #EEEEEATS!

1. Miso Izakaya

Miso is a classic go-to for sushi lovers. If you don’t Instagram the shoyu tamago or the oshi sushi, then you’re not doing it right.

Mi-So Happy

A photo posted by Danielle Ball (@dball524) on

2. Antico Pizza Napoletana

This authentic pizzeria is a staple on the Instagram feed. You can’t go wrong with a classic Margherita – you’re definitely guaranteed to rack up at least 100 likes.

Literally gets better every time #EEEEEATS

A photo posted by anabelle kaplan (@anabellekaplan) on

3. The General Muir

The Muir is one of the most popular weekend Instagrams. Whether it’s a latte, the matzoh ball soup or an open-faced bagel with lox (most likely the Avenue A), there’s something for everyone at your table to Instagram without having the same photo. Let’s admit it, we all get a little competitive with our Instagram.

blizzard survival tip: move to Atlanta

A photo posted by Eric Jake Solomon (@ejsolo) on

4. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams

Jeni’s offers so many creative and delicious flavors – it takes at least five tasters before you make a decision. Most people opt for colorful flavors, like Wildberry Lavender or Brambleberry Crisp, to capture the most Instagram-worthy photo.

this doesn’t suck. A photo posted by @morganhannahg on

5. Kale Me Crazy

Acai bowls are definitely the fan favorite at Kale Me. This dish is the perfect Instagram for someone trying to show off their healthy lifestyle.

açaí bowlo for ejsolo #LunchWithMyBestFriend

Learn to perfect your food Instagram skills: