Burgers are considered to be an all-American food. Almost every restaurant has a burger on its menu; it’s a staple in the restaurant community. Some days there is nothing better than a big juicy burger piled high with a variety of toppings. From the classic beef patty with tomato, onion, and lettuce to grand monstrosities with fried eggs and bacon, burgers are almost a universally loved food. We decided we had to compile our own list of the top 5 burgers in Saratoga Springs.

1. Comfort Kitchen’s French Onion Burger

Burgers

Photo by Maria Glander

The French Onion burger from Comfort Kitchen is a thick beef patty piled with melted Gruyere cheese, onions, lettuce and roasted garlic aioli. The garlic aioli is really what makes this burger so scrumptious. Aioli is basically the classy version of mayo and the roasted garlic aioli on this burger enhances the the bold flavors of the Gruyere cheese and onions. So next time you want to dress up your burger make some roasted garlic aioli like this.

2. Circus Cafe’s Vermont Burger

Burgers

Photo by Maria Glander

The Vermont burger is a char-grilled beef burger layered with sharp cheddar cheese, bacon, and apple slices. The combination of diverse flavors complement each other perfectly. The crisp acidic apples cut through the salt and fat of the bacon and cheese, allowing all the ingredients to work in harmony.

3. Druthers’ Ugly Burger

Burgers

Photo by Maria Glander

The Ugly burger from Druthers is the definition of decadence. This beef burger is adorned with Gorgonzola, beer cheese, caramelized cipollini onions, onion rings, applewood smoked bacon, and a fried egg. These rich fatty components of the burger pack a punch. It is a guaranteed way to curb your burger craving.

4. Scallions’ Crispy Quinoa Burger

Burgers

Photo by Maria Glander

The Crispy Quinoa burger consists of a crispy pan fried quinoa cake with melted pepper-jack cheese, tomatoes, sprouts and sriracha mayo on a bakery roll. This burger will not disappoint in the flavor department. The pepper-jack cheese and sriracha mayo on this burger give your taste buds a robust and spicy kick. It is one of the best veggie burgers you will find in the Saratoga region.

5. Circus Cafe’s Original Circus Burger

Burgers

Courtesy of giphy.com

The Original Circus burger is a prime example of a classic beef burger. Voted Saratoga’s best burger this all-american treasure is a go to in the Saratoga restaurant community. This burger is topped off with your choice of cheese, fresh lettuce, tomato, and onions. This traditional burger becomes your blank canvas, you are able to add additional condiments such as sauteed mushrooms or jalapenos to your liking. Try spicing up your selection of toppings using this list.