Brace yourself. The best time of the year is upon us, and it’s coming at full force. Here in New Orleans, Mardi Gras is arguably the biggest and most celebrated holiday of the year. Everyone celebrates –whether it’s your classmates, teachers, or bartenders –they are all ready to ~let the good times roll.~ During Mardi Gras a ton of restaurants shut down and it can be difficult to find a quick place to eat in between parades. This list should help you find places to satisfy your drunchies and be back to sippin’ daqs on St. Charles in no time.

1. The Fresh Market

mardi gras

Photo by Eric Bouler

Located right in the middle of the Uptown parade route, Fresh Market is a go-to. Not only is it a grocery store with lots of great snacks for the road, but also it has countless prepared meals for when you are in dire need of the real-deal.

2. Rally’s Hamburgers

mardi gras

Photo by Todd Brock

Whoever doesn’t eat fast food when they’re day drunk for 5 days straight has got some serious will power. But most of us end up caving. Some consider Rally’s a step up from McDonald’s, so it’s basically gourmet.

3. Superior Grill

Because who isn’t craving tacos 24/7? Superior Grill has a huge menu of Tex-Mex classics, and some drool-worthy to-go margaritas for when you need to rejuvenate quickly and get back to the Mardi madness.

4. New Orleans Hamburger and Seafood Co.

GETAWAY: New Orleans, Louisiana! This southern burger is all I need right now ???? A photo posted by #SAVORYSISTAS?? (@savorysistas) on Jan 26, 2016 at 7:45am PST

If you’re looking for a classic New Orleans meal without leaving the hype of the parades, this is the perfect spot for you. NOHSC is open for all of Mardi Gras and is conveniently located on the St. Charles parade route.

5. Superior Seafood and Oyster Bar

mardi gras

Photo by Rachel Weil

Even though it’s a little bit of a hike to get there, it’s 100% worth it. Superior Seafood has 50 cent oyster happy hour with 2 for 1 margaritas every day until 6:30. Who could say no to that?!