Believe it or not, there is more to the Boot than Vodka-Cran's and John Daly's. After a night of frat-hopping on Broadway or dancing inside the Boot, getting a bite to eat at Broadway Pizza is always the move. And the best part is, they take NOLA Bucks. Here's a guide to some of the best eats at the Boot to end your night out on a good note:

1. Burger

beef, french fries, bun
Hannah Litt

Who needs a burger from Bruff when you have one right at the Boot? In addition to the normal burger fixins, the Boot Burger is juicy and perfectly grilled, accompanied by pickles and basil aioli. 

2. Chicken Caesar Wrap

cheese, meat, chicken, salad, vegetable, lettuce
Hannah Litt

Since it has lettuce, it's healthy, right? This is the go-to order at the Boot when you're not feeling something too greasy or too heavy. The best part is you can add fries for only $1 more. 

#SpoonTip: These take a while to make, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time.

3. Cheese Fries

poutine, waffle, seafood, fish, shrimp
Gillian Halper

We all know F&M's cheese fries are to die for, but the Boot cheese fries are just as good. Trust me on that one. Perfectly crispy and cheesy, these fries are a great addition to any tailgate or night out. 

4. Hippie Burger 

Vegetarians, this one's for you. The patty is chickpea based and topped with sprouts, spinach, mushrooms, provolone cheese, and Creole mustard. It's a veggie lover's dream.

5. Crawfish

Spice up your Friday happy hour with a platter of crawfish. Every Friday starting at 4PM during the spring semester, the Boot has a stand selling crawfish platters for $10, mixing the crawfish with andouille sausage, potatoes and corn on the cob. Here in NOLA, crawfish season is the best season.

6. Pizza

parmesan, tomato, mozzarella, sauce, cheese, pizza
Gillian Halper

Last, but certainly not least, is the best way to end a night out at Tulane. Boot pizza never disappoints, especially with pepperoni or with cold mozzarella cheese on top. Don't worry, the gym is on tomorrow's agenda. 

The Boot has been voted the number one college bar in America, so why not take advantage of all that it has to offer? Next time you're out and need a late night snack or want a bite to eat during happy hour, use this guide to help you decide.